OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Purdy keeps playing well and putting up numbers, they go 3-1 or 2-2 these last four games and he’s MVP.

If they go 3-1, it’s definitely his.

It’ll be like when Kurt Warner won it in 1999.

is it already time for Harbaugh to leverage leaving for the NFL to get a raise from Michigan?

Harbaugh was on the first flight out of Ann Arbor when he was under the impression the Vikings wanted to hire him. He's just waiting for a team that wants him and he's gone, imo.

Man we really don’t give a **** about RBs anymore. CMC out here with 20 total TDs most likely gonna end the season with the most total TDs in a season by a running back second only to LT in 06, leading the league in rushing, got almost 2000 total yards, most people would say is the clear best player on that offense if not the team and he might as well be an afterthought for mvp. That’s wild.

nah. CMC has been getting lot of MVP consideration. A lot of actually said he’d steal votes from Purdy

IMG_1433.jpeg
The major difference is we seen Aaron and Pat have success with different weapons. Purdy looked like a different QB when Deebo was out.

if i'm a top HC candidate, I'm staying away from the Chargers this year IMO. They're supposedly OVER the cap by $45m. Gonna be some big changes to the roster. Herbert ain't even in the top 5 biggest cap hit next year. Horrible situation IMO - at least thats what me (a hater) wants to believe :lol:

64% of the salary cap will hit for Mack, Keenan, Bosa and Derwin.

If i'm a top HC candidate, that Bears job does some interesting. They have hella cap space (as of now it's at $63M), and hella draft capital.

LA + Herbert seems pretty appealing. Not gonna be many better jobs than that I feel like.

Having the QB is obviously huge but it's putting lipstick on a pig.

Their cap sheet is hell. The players are old & not good. They don't have fans.

Seeing a lot of CMC MVP talk and he definitely deserves it, however let’s keep in mind there’s another RB named Mostert having pretty much identical seasons and no talk about him being MVP 🤔 Im biased as a fins fan but I wish that was brought up more

nah. CMC has been getting lot of MVP consideration. A lot of actually said he’d steal votes from Purdy
I feel like that’s brought up more as fan talk than actual odds of winning it. Odds not everything but purdy having way better odds is just nuts to me not even hating on purdy he’s very good but still.

It’s just kinda sucks that for a non-qb to win it at this rate you have to break a record at minimum can’t just be having a phenomenal season even if that non qb the best player on the team

Seeing a lot of CMC MVP talk and he definitely deserves it, however let’s keep in mind there’s another RB named Mostert having pretty much identical seasons and no talk about him being MVP 🤔 Im biased as a fins fan but I wish that was brought up more
He don’t get that talk cause Hill get all of it on the dolphins rightfully so imo.

I want my guy CMC to get it but it’s basically a qb award now and if Purdy don’t get the lemon booty the rest of the season it’s his

CMC would probably need another 1k rushing/receiving season and the 9ers getting top seed to win the award. But then argument would still be that Purdy threw him those passes to get 1k lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom