OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

for context, eagles tried to give Doug help on the offensive staff (whole staff after Super Bowl staff got raided) and dude stood his ground over certain people

Dolphins fans on twitter are killing tyreek to defend Tua :lol: :smh:

The throws in the clip aren't even bad throws, just straight up drops that every team deals with. :lol:

Also, just a reminder, if/when the Dolphins go into Arrowhead & lose to Patrick Mahomes in -10° temps, the New York Jets will have won a playoff game more recently than them.

for context, eagles tried to give Doug help on the offensive staff (whole staff after Super Bowl staff got raided) and dude stood his ground over certain people

Jags fans have been saying this all season. Press Taylor has Pederson’s wife nudes somewhere.

Jags fans have been saying this all season. Press Taylor has Pederson’s wife nudes somewhere.

they legit were willing to pay whatever to get that man to bring in someone to make the job easier for him

his suggestion was making press Taylor the OC.. the team was firing press Taylor amongst others

i assume sirianni will get the same option(s) this offseason because the team now runs 4 verts against the blitz when this was just the year before (also why I wouldn’t want wink, our stupidity vs the blitz isn’t other teams)

giphy.webp

vrabel to NE is happening
He had a good record in Tennessee but don't see the point of moving on from BB and starting a rebuild only to bring in someone in the same mold/coaching style like Vrabel :lol:

He can probably get a better tune out of younger players but it'd feel like hustling backwards bringing a Hoody-adjacent replacement.

Back
Top Bottom