OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

1705389960586.png

200w.gif

"Dad, what were those five weeks like when Jalen Carter was a Hall of Famer"

quinnen Williams is a perfect example of exactly why you actually have to watch games when judging a DT before simply judging on stats

The “rocker scientist” believes this is smart:

Rather than just making things simple for everyone involved and doing this:

12-5, three consecutive years.

Jerry is the GM. We should’ve traded up for Calijah Kancey. WE DRAFTED A NOSE TACKLE! This isn’t the 70s, 80s, 90s, or 2000s when you needed run stuffers. Calijah was the perfect 3-technique. Mazi Smith had absolutely NO impact.

Tony Pollard only had 310 receiving yards out the backfield. He EASILY should’ve had 500-600+.

Scheme and offense isn’t the problem. You’ve got guys like MICAH PARSONS’ who runs his mouth for no reason.

We have no true leader on either side of the ball.

Vander Esche should’ve retired years ago.

McCarthy can only work with what Jerry provides.

We also need an elite, ball hawking safety. Someone who can play deep centerfield.

We’ve got like 3 strong safeties, and 2-3 hybrid safety/LBs.

McCarthy isn’t the one throwing crucial interceptions

he’s a good coach and McCarthy is a limited one

Good at what? Letting AJ Brown walk and drafting Treylon Burks? In a weak AFC south he only made the playoffs 3 out of 6 years? I think he only won one division title

Vrabel should’ve dominated one of the traditionally weaker divisions in the NFL and couldn’t

I’d rather have Bieniemy

the problem with certain people and the cowboys is jerruh

you guys need someone like belicheck who’s going put dude in check.. vrabel is probably your next best option, since you have to assume hoodie wants some say in personnel

without Jerry, the first time HCs would be great options (lions OC, ravens DC or OC, Texans OC)

This is why sirianni will be fired.. or should be.. been doing this dumb shh all year

3rd and 2:

1705420164343.png

This is modern day football, heck sports in a nutshell. Same with the 3 point shot in the NBA.

Teams could be down 95-94, and some guy (Cam Thomas of the nets for instance) will ISO and shoot a wild 3 pointer…. You only NEED 1 point!!

The NFL is doing the same thing. 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and short and teams doing the exact same stuff like that Philly play above. It’s ridiculous

BB in Philly would be hilarious

f that.. want zero parts of that and him bringing back the many assistants that are now available

vrabel without them is the only retread I want

otherwise give me 1 of the first timers who actually call plays on their respective sides of the ball

the problem with certain people and the cowboys is jerruh

you guys need someone like belicheck who’s going put dude in check.. vrabel is probably your next best option, since you have to assume hoodie wants some say in personnel

without Jerry, the first time HCs would be great options (lions OC, ravens DC or OC, Texans OC)

Who’s gone put Jerry in check? They will be CANNED instantly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimmy did it, and fired him. Jerry literally fired a dude fresh off two Super Bowls. Him and Jimmy had been friends since college, and he canned him. Parcells basically was about to retire anyway and he still wasn’t going to let Jerry get beside himself.

Nobody can check Jerry Jones

This is modern day football, heck sports in a nutshell. Same with the 3 point shot in the NBA.

Teams could be down 95-94, and some guy (Cam Thomas of the nets for instance) will ISO and shoot a wild 3 pointer…. You only NEED 1 point!!

The NFL is doing the same thing. 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and short and teams doing the exact same stuff like that Philly play above. It’s ridiculous

nah, we been doing that dumb shhh all year

it’s not that Shane was running anything that complex last year, since he ultimately had to work within sirianni’s offense

except dude did things that made sense

the touchdown play we ran to goedert is a play we run every other game.. I have never seen it stopped.. nothing complex just a sprint right QB pass option to the TE, either you attack down on the QB or you cover the TE cant do both but you’re getting 5 yards

football has been around a while, as long as you are willing to do the homework there are answers.. but the math will never work if you call a play where guys don’t turn around in the given time you have

Back
Top Bottom