OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Hmmmmm. I guess that makes sense emergency wise, good point. But I'd figure clarity wise they'd want that sooner. But if you have to wait for swelling or whatever I get it.
I think in the future you'll see it. Maybe one team has an MRI onsite but even then they're not really getting a fast diagnosis to affect any decisions

Anyone needing an MRI ain't coming back into the same game anyways so you're not losing much waiting less than 24 hours tbh

I mean Saleh had enough clarity before it's confirmed

Have no clue how salaries work

If Rodgers is injured for the rest of the season so they still pay him his full contract? I know it’s like that in baseball not sure about nfl

Guess I gotta watch hard knocks now, to learn about xavier gipson. I been so out the loop :lol:

Sounds like a hell of a story. And A-Rod got hurt in week one? On MNF?

WTF :rofl:

From Dallas and graduated from Dallas ISD’s Woodrow Wilson High School

Yessir! He played at my alma mater, SFA.
IDK him personally, but my brother is a DB coach at SFA, and said he a real good dude.

That person who predicted the Achilles tear.

Crazy.

They’re still too cheap to make it grass at MetLife.
You reminded me that Nick Bosa and Solomon Thomas tore their ACLs of back to back plays at Met-life…

Something ain’t right with that field.

X-rays are straightforward only bone.

I believe all the soft tissue stuff especially with the swelling doesn’t give you the best view of you do it immediately.

I'll add that x-ray equipment is smaller and relatively cheap but MRI (and CT scan for that matter) machines take up entire rooms and are wild expensive. Teams definitely only have them at their training/practice facilities (or they go to local hospitals).

I'm sure the trainers have done the physical tests for Achilles tears too

edit: also MRIs take 30 min+ while x-rays are instant

Thompson test:
big_5b17ec6a9794e.jpg

Last edited:
You reminded me that Nick Bosa and Solomon Thomas tore their ACLs of back to back plays at Met-life…

Something ain’t right with that field.

It’s a POS.

Oh we’re going to build a stadium in Jersey for $1.5B but we’re too cheap to make it a Grass field because it’s too hard to maintain.

******* morons, both franchises make me sick.

why? you brave enough to make those "broncos winning it all you heard it here first ra ra ra" posts :lol:

say it with your shirt off, brotha!

it was more-so the the comparison of ar’s potential career ending game on 9/11 by the jets. spooky.

Back
Top Bottom