OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Aight as long as my Giants stay bottom 8 we should get one of Caleb Maye, Penix, Daniels. A few teams that's trash ain't picking QB's.

Aight as long as my Giants stay bottom 8 we should get one of Caleb Maye, Penix, Daniels. A few teams that's trash ain't picking QB's.
giphy (7).gif

Staley gone tomorrow, right?!
Less than a month ago, Staley came at the media for questioning whether he was still going to be calling the defensive plays. 90 seconds:

Chargers defensive coordinator is Derrick Ansley.

Meanwhile, Staley also is the subject of the risk management the Chargers have taken on offense since he's taken over.

Obviously I'm not going to bet with any of you on something like this, but I would :lol: If he's not gone tomorrow, I'd do like a one-hour sermon about someone's choice topic in a college courtyard or something.

No offense intended as a human though I mean honestly, hope he stays gainfully employed. You give an opinion. I can't believe all that bluster led up to tonight, that was just something else.

So Kellen Moore is the Chargers offensive coordinator..... Ansley is the defensive coordinator.

Staley is the head coach.

Tomorrow a shake up I gotta say. Just do it now to see if Kellen can do anything. Dallas thought about it.

So Kellen Moore is the Chargers offensive coordinator..... Ansley is the defensive coordinator.

Staley is the head coach.

Tomorrow a shake up I gotta say. Just do it now to see if Kellen can do anything. Dallas thought about it.
Dont think Moore was ever in consideration for a head coaching job in Dallas

He made a lot of friends in the media and they were trying to sell the fanbase on that crap but no one fell for it

Honestly surprised Staley hasn’t been fired already. As for Moore, he may be interim but it won’t be a fair shake. He is without several key players likely rest of season. Not enough to for a true audition.

Exactly, what do the Chargers care. Put him in an unfortunate position and see if he comes through.

Antonio Pierce’s Raiders scored 63 points after scoring 0 the week before.

A friend of mine took the under 34. I said you’re foolish. Even though some backups are in, their still professionals:lol:

Back
Top Bottom