OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

1E0479CE-F457-43F2-854C-B289983FC735.jpeg
42A53B8E-86CA-4EB9-A3F2-62C803946B1A.jpeg

I can’t even lie bro. Sometimes I read your posts and be wondering how your brain works. 😂
Appreciate the compliment

But that post was in response to the tweet saying the offense shouldn’t have to report because the defense should know who’s eligible by where they line up

In other words make rules that prevent the offense from lining up 5 linemen on one side of the ball and the defense has to figure out which lineman is an eligible receiver

The refs have been on your team all season
I’m older now so I dont spend a lot of time trash talking

But its been well documented that the refs have given the eagles numerous favorable calls and no calls

I got the cardinals in an upset

good for you on all of that..

but if you’re seriously having problems remembering things you are told after 5 hours, you should go see someone

especially if it’s something important at work

Appreciate the compliment

But that post was in response to the tweet saying the offense shouldn’t have to report because the defense should know who’s eligible by where they line up

In other words make rules that prevent the offense from lining up 5 linemen on one side of the ball and the defense has to figure out which lineman is an eligible receiver

you should probably watch the video of Ryan Clark explaining exactly why #70 couldn’t be eligible

i will post again, since it was posted over 5 hours ago originally

Lions had nothing to lose. They were 3 seed at worst with an L. They gain nothing beating Minnesota next week, so if you get Dallas tonight is much better. No problem with it.

Final play was there anyway..Goff straight up missed.
couldn’t they have been technically be playing for the 1 seed? if SF loses one game and they had won yesterday and next week then the NFC would have ran through Detroit…?

Seems like a ridiculous error by the refs. While it obviously can cost the lions seeding, I’m glad it won’t cost them a playoff spot.

I wonder why this penalty for tripping against the Dallas player hasn’t been such a big deal?

Aiden Hutchison is clearly the player doing the tripping but the call went against the Cowboys player
Without that bogus penalty the game is pretty much over

But keep whining about a call that gave the Lions a second 2 pt attempt that led to a cowboys offsides on a game ending interception that got called back because of the penalty, that then gave the Lions ANOTHER 2pt attempt that the quarterback threw short causing them to lose the game

So 3 attempts to convert but yall want to keep whining about the perceived bad call by the official
And still no audio of #68 reporting :lol:
Clear audio of the ref saying #70 reported and NO ONE from the Lions said “hey its #68 not #70”

That wasn’t a game deciding call. Stop being dense.
Yeah sure it wasnt
2:05 left in the game Cowboys driving
Lions running out of timeouts
7 yard run on first down negated by a bogus penalty
Stops the clock and saves the Lions a timeout
Pushes the Cowboys from the Lions 22yd line back to the Lions 44yd line
Cowboys went from 2nd and 3 to 1st and 25

But yeah it wasn’t a factor in deciding the game :lol: :smh:

1704043992787.png

Back
Top Bottom