OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

No you still got points and still had the ability, with that defense, to stop them with a little over a minute left. Again, stop being dense and deferring to whataboutisms now.

No you still got points and still had the ability, with that defense, to stop them with a little over a minute left. Again, stop being dense and deferring to whataboutisms now.
You either dont understand football or dont want to understand because its the cowboys

Either way good season
What time do yall clean out lockers next week?

Yeah I’m supposed to ignore what happens to my team but agree with everything you think happens wrong to the other team

Dude came in here and told yall about yourselves but yall choose to ignore what he posted

If you don’t understand how keeping the clock running and leaving the Lions 40 seconds instead of 1min 40sec works in the Cowboys favor…

Then you dont understand football
OR you dont want to understand because its the cowboys

The lions had plenty of time to correct the ref
They didn’t so blame Dan Campbell and Jared Goff

Because thats EXACTLY what yall would tell me

I understand it. But I guess you still fail to realize with that being said, that you still got points in that possession and positioned your team with that defense to win that game.

It’s not my fault your defense failed, the reds blew a game altering call, and you’re too biased to see anything like everyone else in the thread.

You ran out of things to say and tried taking a shot at my team LOL. Well considering your team will prob have to play on the road in the Wild Card round, you’ll be packing up a week later🤷‍♂️.

Kind of a reason everyone interacts with you differently than everyone else in this thread.

Hurts needed to wear these 4s with the Kelly greens

1704045639695.png

Nike just trolling us at this point.. they’ll make those SB IVs almost impossible to get but make a bunch of pairs with cleats on them :emoji_cry::emoji_confounded:

I understand it. But I guess you still fail to realize with that being said, that you still got points in that possession and positioned your team with that defense to win that game.

It’s not my fault your defense failed, the reds blew a game altering call, and you’re too biased to see anything like everyone else in the thread.

You ran out of things to say and tried taking a shot at my team LOL. Well considering your team will prob have to play on the road in the Wild Card round, you’ll be packing up a week later🤷‍♂️.

Kind of a reason everyone interacts with you differently than everyone else in this thread.
The Lions were 11-4
Jared Goff is a former first overall pick that has led a team to a Super Bowl

You dont want to give him the ball with nearly two minutes left and only needing a field goal or touchdown to tie or win a game

Cowboys score a touchdown and its 24-13 or if Goff gets the ball back with only 40 seconds left and needs to score a touchdown to tie, thats less pressure on the defense

The same defense that gave up 31 to the Bills
The same defense that gave up 35 to Geno Smith
Yeah I don’t want them on the field with 1:41 left on the clock and a top quarterback in the NFL running the two minute drill

Back
Top Bottom