OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

Looks like Steiham is a bum just like Sean
Chiefs been in shambles all season and when the Broncos can steal the division, they roll out Stidham. Even if they get this win, I can't take the Waltons (or whoever is behind that decision) seriously behind that move.

Kelce went from elite to regular quicker than i expected. Thought he was just talking when he mentioned retirement.

Sean is a liar. I’m not happy with Russ at all and look at last year and this year but Sean is a Clown and Stidham is a bum
100% when I saw the headline about Payton saying Stidham would energize the offense or something to that effect all I could do was shake my head. No one believed that for a second.

Chiefs been in shambles all season and when the Broncos can steal the division, they roll out Stidham. Even if they get this win, I can't take the Waltons (or whoever is behind that decision) seriously behind that move.
The Bowlens screwed it up and the Walton’s better get serious about football because folks aren’t showing up to Empower Field and if they keep losing I expect blackouts.

IMG_1789.jpeg

Need this on a tee shirt :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

i'd say the Bengals will surely fix that OL this offseason but i said that before this season as well. so probably not :lol:

Damn NBC just showed Jordan Love's season stats on a graphic and they are surprisingly solid.

Packers might indeed have their next franchise QB.

Back
Top Bottom