OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

Purdy really threw the MVP and All Pro away on one game. :lol: :smh:

That was the worst spot to have a catastrophic game.

Been telling yall Ayiuk is a top 5-7 WR talent wise. A lil surprised he made All-Pro. I think he’d put up CeeDee numbers if he had the same offensive focus.

Yall can kill me for it but other than Tyreek I feel that Aiyuiks talent level is some of the best we’ve got in the league.

Not a chance we retain him :smh:

🔥 🔥 🔥

Force their hand Caleb :lol:

Bears need to be saved from themselves, use that pick to get more draft capital or get pieces to build on instead of another reset with the same mediocre squad

If true, Bears don't need to risk it. Roll with Fields...or, I wonlnder what a Fields trade would get in return.

So we're going to have one game in a snowstorm and another with -30 degree wind chill?? Yea even for low prices I'd still keep my butt home. Weather in Seattle is low 20s today so can't imagine being in KC rn.

Bartenders at brewery I frequent were also displeased the game on Sat night is on Peacock. Said they'll have to get a sub for a few TVs to air it. They have had issues getting the TNF games on Prime a couple times.

Cancel the Wildcard HIM HIM

IMG_0924.jpeg

Bills gotta offer signed footballs or jerseys. i know Bills Mafia will show out to help but that'd be more of a thank you

is there a playoffs thread? is this thread the offseason thread now? or will it continue to roll on this one?

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom