OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

I feel that Morris going to the Falcons that maybe a lot of dudes turned down their job offer. Thought for sure they would want a more offensive minded coach in there and bring in a QB to pair up with their offensive weapons.

Glad Belichiick is getting left out. He only wants to coach to get the win record I am sure.

So the only opening left is Seattle right.
If Mike Macdonald doesn’t go there, I assume it’s Vrabel or Quinn; but I would go for Slowik if I was Seattle.

Belichick being forced into retirement is hilarious. If I was the bills GM I would consider it lol.

Bill probably waiting now for Dallas to fire McCarthy or Reid to retire, but I could see him getting iced out forever.

Halfway there
Screenshot_20240125_171322_Chrome.jpg

Texans really might get their OC to return for another year

please lord don’t let Ben Johnson go to Washington

Least eagles can hire slowik next offseason.. or eagles legend gj kinne

Thought Pete was staying in the org just upstairs? Or did they allow him pursue HC jobs
Schefter mentioned him as one of the HC candidates still available earlier so I assumed he's still open to it if he's being floated out there. Dude never reports/tweets anything with nothing behind it.

That FO demotion thing sort of sounded like a quiet way of firing him without actually firing him to me tbh :lol:

Tiki Barber so hurt on the radio talking about this. I’ve said it before, Tiki, Chris Simms, John Mara and the three NTers are the only people that like Dani Doofus. Team played harder and were more confident when he wasn’t playing. He’s not a leader or a good player. ****in embarrassment. Locker room was livid when they didn’t pay their best player and overpaid a backup QB.

Back
Top Bottom