OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Lamar deserves the slander. He was awful.

Can’t blame anyone else this time.

As a lamar fan, a current UofL fan, and former UofL student, i concur. He was awful!

With that said, his oline didn’t block for crap and was IMO forcing lamar to make a play every play. Dude can only do so much. couple that with inexperienced wrs that couldn’t get open, was all a recipe for disaster

Listen tho Lamar missed on some opportunities, let’s not act like the OC wasn’t an idiot.

They lead the league in running, and only ran the ball 6 times. Nasty work.
Deadass tried to Air Coryell one of the best pass defenses in the league while abandoning their no.1 ranked run game against the 28th ranked run defense...

They were calling plays like they were down 4 TD's. Hate how coaches outsmart/overtime themselves in these big games man :lol::smh:

Always saw it with other coaches coming up against BB and now they're doing the same when they come up against Andy. They beat themselves before the other team gets the chance to beat them on the field.

As a lamar fan, a current UofL fan, and former UofL student, i concur. He was awful!

With that said, his oline didn’t block for crap and was IMO forcing lamar to make a play every play. Dude can only do so much. couple that with inexperienced wrs that couldn’t get open, was all a recipe for disaster
I thought the KC Dline was playing lights out yesterday. Nobody is beating KC when their OL and DL play like that,

I thought the KC Dline was playing lights out yesterday. Nobody is beating KC when their OL and DL play like that,

I meant to give the chiefs defense credit. They played a helleva game.

Its hard to say if the ravens played THAT bad or if the chiefs played that well against a good ravens offense.

Kirk asking 45 a year and being a loser is incredible.

IMG_3462.jpeg

One win was at the last second of a ****in miracle play. I hope Minny is smart and moves on. They could overpay him and have another 8 or 9 win season.

Back
Top Bottom