OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

I'm going to throw the Seahawks hat in there to mix it up with the Niners and Eagles. I got them winning 11 games. I really like this team.

Can Geno have another great year? Can Walker stay healthy? Charbonnet and him are a painful duo to play against.

Lets go Pete! I still F with you.
defense isn't good enough

so

no

I'm going to throw the Seahawks hat in there to mix it up with the Niners and Eagles. I got them winning 11 games. I really like this team.

Can Geno have another great year? Can Walker stay healthy? Charbonnet and him are a painful duo to play against.

Lets go Pete! I still F with you.

Seahawks receiving corp is looking good too

I would say there are teams that if they progress like they want (Seattle/NYG) or fix glaring holes (Vikings defense/Oline) then they'd be in the mix. Not buying Detroit just yet...Saints I think have an easy schedule. I wouldn't put any of those teams on the same level, but that's why it's a wait and see once the regular season comes.
Dam cowboys window closed?

The browns are playing in the first game of the season and the last

NG3k49b.png

Dam cowboys window closed?

Tough division. I believe in Daboll more than I do McCarthy, so at 3rd place in their division, maybe an outside chance at the WC, but McCarthy ain't it. They're fans will be wishing they still had Moore.

Let's see how this breaks down..

1/2) Eagles or Niners (NFCE &NFCW)

3/4) Vikings, Saints (NFCN & NFCS)

5/6) Seahawks, Giants

7) Cowboys, Lions or Rams?

One of those teams at 7 will be left out, so it's who you believe has a schedule advantage or outperforms expectations.

5/6) Seahawks, Giants

One of those teams at 7 will be left out, so it's who you believe has a schedule advantage or outperforms expectations.
I'd switch out the Rams or Lions with the Bears at 7

Tough division. I believe in Daboll more than I do McCarthy, so at 3rd place in their division, maybe an outside chance at the WC, but McCarthy ain't it. They're fans will be wishing they still had Moore.
Hmm perhaps but Giants were I believe 0-5-1 in division play and start off this year with a gauntlet. I cant put them above dallas, yet, personally.

Dal
@Zona
Cisco
Seattle
miami miami
@buffalo
Commanders
Jets

Thats how they start the season lol

5/6) Seahawks, Giants

gimme the lions over the vikes for the north.. i’m rooting for him but the DC got himself an uphill battle in minny…

lions came on strong to finish the season…

no way, no way in hell do the giants finish in front of the cowboys :lol: what are they better at other than daboll and dexter lawrence ?? big talent discrepancy imo plus dan quinn got our defense well oiled…

now with that said.. the cowboys aren’t better than the niners or eagles..a couple of afc teams too..

so i’m not kidding myself about a bowl…

but dallas the best of those b tier groups imo

Who knows if the cowboys are better than the niners

but zero clue what jerruh would have seen in the last 15 years in the niners matchups vs mccarthy and/or dak that would make him think that duo could get it done

I'm just spitballing. Everyone has valid points. I'm not sold on anything outside the top 2 teams I mentioned. I'm also biased against McCarthy.

Anyway...we will see...

What would it take for McCarthy to get fired?

cause I assume Quinn knows he’s next in line

Upside huh? Once again I reiterate, this is while always being one of the most hit/hurried QBs in the league and lack of mobility.

20230721_124940.jpg

Kirk is easily one of the top passing QBs in the NFL, but the issue here is that the league is more geared and favorable to dual threats. To be fair, JA also has 38 rushing TDS since 2018 and over 3K on the ground. Those dynamics completely change the conversation.

Kirk is easily one of the top passing QBs in the NFL, but the issue here is that the league is more geared and favorable to dual threats. To be fair, JA also has 38 rushing TDS since 2018 and over 3K on the ground. Those dynamics completely change the conversation.
I agree 100%. My whole argument is more how Kirk is always waved off as "mid" when the numbers and game context says different. If Kirk is considered top 8-12 then that's far from mid and can get you a SB under the right circumstances.

JA is also more of a liability for turning the ball over. I'm curious to see how he'll handle things once that mobility inevitably goes away.

With all that being said, I DESPERATELY want the Vikes to get a dual threat QB sooner than later :lol:

Back
Top Bottom