OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

nft.jpg

That Dak quote reminds me of this MJ book I read growing up that said he loves the game so much he'd play for free. Grade school me was almost convinced they meant his full time job. Dak continues to say dumb things...

That Dak quote reminds me of this MJ book I read growing up that said he loves the game so much he'd play for free. Grade school me was almost convinced they meant his full time job. Dak continues to say dumb things...

Not only did Dak say he doesn’t play for money, he said he’d give his money back. What’s the point of making such blatant lies?

Dak saying that and stuff like it, is why jerruh has that legit dumb belief that playing for the cowboys offers sufficient enough off the field opportunities to allow him to lowball you and you should accept

Meanwhile dak got the same endorsements mcnabb had (jordan and Campbell’s soup)

These dudes need to watch and learn from Kirk

What’s the point of making such blatant lies?

I dont know how polarized Dallas fans are about Dak, but it reeks of trying too hard to make his detractors sway back into his favor...which I highly doubt even moves the needle.

Either way, just another meaningless offseason non-story for us to chatter about until camp starts up. :lol:

I dont know how polarized Dallas fans are about Dak, but it reeks of trying too hard to make his detractors sway back into his favor...which I highly doubt even moves the needle.

Either way, just another meaningless offseason non-story for us to chatter about until camp starts up. :lol:

This man has to know how irrational sports fans are.. and he has to have accepted hes black at this point

It’s wild to me that he thinks he’ll get public opinion on his side.. he’s better off not saying anything and letting the sensible media folks speak for him and let his agent do work behind the scenes

This man has to know how irrational sports fans are.. and he has to have accepted hes black at this point

It’s wild to me that he thinks he’ll get public opinion on his side.. he’s better off not saying anything and letting the sensible media folks speak for him and let his agent do work behind the scenes

You're not wrong...I have no idea. I don't know him, but he comes off as a nice guy and one that gets bothered by not being liked...fake, I suppose.

You're not wrong...I have no idea. I don't know him, but he comes off as a nice guy and one that gets bothered by not being liked...fake, I suppose.

Jerry is doing him dirty.. but he’s not going get the full benefit from fans of going full kirk, but don’t know if Kirk ever cared which dak seemingly does

But admittedly I avoid certain sports commentary and the ones I do listen to see the obvious problems jerry is creating with how he is dealing with these contracts

But from a fans perspective, I don’t get why jerry doesn’t get more heat from that fandom beyond him just now getting jokes to this degree for the ‘all in’ comment(s)

Back
Top Bottom