OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

Was Jimmy G Bills guy and Kraft made him trade him? Kraft sided with Tom and Bill had to flip Jimmy, right?

that is correct. the deal was Bill had to move Jimmy then and then Bill would be allowed to make the call on Brady a couple years later...which is why Kraft didn't step in to keep Brady when that time came

it gets brought up by local media quite a bit...but more of Kraft should have stepped in. i don't think anyone wants Jimmy or wishes we had Jimmy

that is correct. the deal was Bill had to move Jimmy then and then Bill would be allowed to make the call on Brady a couple years later...which is why Kraft didn't step in to keep Brady when that time came

it gets brought up by local media quite a bit...but more of Kraft should have stepped in. i don't think anyone wants Jimmy or wishes we had Jimmy

You sure?

Bill seems to detest Mac.

I'm wondering if there's friction left over from it.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce rolaholic rolaholic Asking you two specifically.....

Was Jimmy G Bills guy and Kraft made him trade him? Kraft sided with Tom and Bill had to flip Jimmy, right?

I'm wondering if that's getting brought up these days in house..... 🤔
Yup that's who BB was ready to move ahead with as the franchise guy before Kraft vetoed it and stuck with TB.

Wouldn't bet against Kraft having some uncomfortable discussions this week...

You sure?

Bill seems to detest Mac.

I'm wondering if there's friction left over from it.

bill does hate mac. but it was last year that did it (publicly disrespecting his buddies patricia and judge, going to old bama coaches for input, etc). that's was spoiled that relationship

and kraft is a mac advocate (for now). so there's gotta be friction there a bit now

Back
Top Bottom