OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

They’re gonna give Dobbs this week and next to get up to speed and then he probably starts Week 10. When Dobbs beat the Cowboys that was either Dallas’ first week without Diggs or that was the game Diggs got hurt, either way, he wasn’t in the secondary.

Yes we need a future QB, or maybe Cousins’ lack of mobility in the healthiest of places means he can return mostly unaffected eventually, and we won’t have to pay him that much, and it could be on a year-to-year basis.

At the very least we now have hope we can stay afloat and one of Dobbs, Mullens, or Jaren Hall emerge and earn the job.

Dobbs looked good in a few games. Vikings basically got him for free.

I think Minny got a decent squad in the sorry NFC but I don’t see Jameis or Taylor going there and saving the season. Feel like they would cost too much and it would take weeks for them to develop chemistry and learn the playbook.

Did he really expect them to be good when he went there? I mean yeah they are probably worse with Jimmy G than they were with Carr but they were still trash when he first went there
they made the playoffs the season before he got there and had supposedly hired an offensive minded HC. it was a somewhat decent spot to be before McDumbass got his hands on it.

Always thought they should've went harder for Brady in 2020.

Was going to put that but didn’t want to ruffle any feathers. Dudes would of probably been in the chip at least 2 of the 3 season and at least won 1 SB MINIMUM.

But nah they picked Jimmy G over him like Brady said :lol:

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 1.14.47 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom