OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

NFL GM’s: if Howie Roseman or John Lynch is calling, don’t answer.
Reminds me of this Madden league I was in. This one dude would swindle teams in trades. I don’t know how and what dude be saying. Granted he sucked as a player but his team were always stacked.

I don't even pretend to understand how the cap works but hot damn, come on Veach. Do something! Go get Mooney from the Bears. Anything.

Did he really expect them to be good when he went there? I mean yeah they are probably worse with Jimmy G than they were with Carr but they were still trash when he first went there

Why you always on some revisionist history, completely fugazi, “I told you so” bull **** man? :lol:

Raiders were 10-7 and 8-8 the two years prior to Josh McDaniel’s arrival.

It was a pretty good situation to walk into, partly evidenced by Adams being 1st team All Pro last season. Completely screwed up by Mark Davis missing on the coach.

Figures this finally happens in the pros and not in college like it should’ve :smh:

IMG_3030.jpeg

I forgot this is his last year under contract.

3rd is a lot for a rental. I guess Washington didn’t want to pay him.
Apparently new ownership pushed for the trades. Allen and Payne just got paid these past couple years. Paying Tez and/or Chase meant allocating a big chunk of the salary cap on the D line on a defense currently ranked around the 3rd worst in the major stats.

I’ll give Harris and co. a pass for stepping in to better build the roster how they see fit. The Process is coming to Washington and hopefully we start with fixing the awful O line.

Kinda surprised with certain teams

i like sweat, but chase price and move woulda made more sense then they keep their top 40 pick

assumed broncos woild be sellers.. browns still have a strong chance at playoffs

but assumed wed see more sellers

Back
Top Bottom