OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Mayo :pimp:

happy for him and excited to see what he does. full confidence he's gonna have us playing ELITE defense and hard. i hope we give him a good GM and not promote matt groh. go outside and get someone from a team that has been putting talent into the roster

also curious who the OC will be. wonder if BoB stays if hes allowed to hire his guys on offense

I would expect an injection of melanin on the staff :smokin

All Pro squads got announced

20240112_121810.png
20240112_121811.png

They got it right, no snubs or complaints from me

Amon-Ra St. Brown and Antoine Winfield Jr both 1st team All-Pro's yet didn't make the Pro Bowl :lol: :lol:

Good for them though, both deserved it :pimp: :pimp:

sounds like the NE internal GM candidate is Eliot Wolf. the one positive there is that Wolf is NOT a Belichick guy. so it would be a little different, philosophy wise

anyone but Matt Groh :lol:

A more comprehensive league wide view of a similar metric - aggregate wins of opponents defeated.

Per usual, the AFC North is an absolute gauntlet while the NFC South a relative cakewalk.

Arizona beating the Cowboys, Eagles and Steelers in their paltry 4 wins is kind of wild.

1705081309227.png

🔥 🔥 🔥

Force their hand Caleb :lol:

Bears need to be saved from themselves, use that pick to get more draft capital or get pieces to build on instead of another reset with the same mediocre squad

This guy is a troll.

Caleb should do it though, Chicago is a horrible place for QBs and their HC sucks. Yt folks are livid that it’s a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom