OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

I think ultimately it's because they want something bridging the Championship Games to the Super Bowl. But it should've been like Tuesday.

Toward what you're saying, they could totally do it the week after. It's about regular season awards. I also think it's weird where Lamar gets the MVP during the playoffs not being in the SB. After, still feel weird :lol:

I think you could do the regular season and Super Bowl MVP

could celebrate the team that won and have them all come on stage.. could also do soemthing for any big name guys who decide to retire

I think you could do the regular season and Super Bowl MVP

could celebrate the team that won and have them all come on stage.. could also do soemthing for any big name guys who decide to retire
Yeah I'd love this. Because if you delay the Super Bowl MVP you could get people tuning in after the season.... dude that's brilliant

If Dak does Here We Go for the next 5 years he'll never win a people's award

Yeah I'd love this. Because if you delay the Super Bowl MVP you could get people tuning in after the season.... dude that's brilliant

I’ve heard it said that the Super Bowl mvp voting happens early as hell before the game is even over

But they should name the HOF guys during the pro bowl if they feel they have to have something

20240208_225910.jpg

Didn't Gates get caught late with PED's? That's the only thing I can think of that would keep him out first ballot.

Back
Top Bottom