OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

NFL free agency continues to prove my overall theory that the nfl is racist!

How can mid/low-tier white qbs (darnold, mac jones, minchew, zach white, trubisky, davis mills, etc) continually get starting/backup jobs in the nfl making MILLIONS per year and teams dont even wanna pay a pro bowl mvp black qb? Or every time a really good black qb has nfl potential, the media cuts him down and tries to find every flaw to devalue him

I know marriota isnt “white” but dude hasn’t done squat in the nfl since leaving Ten and continues to get millions being a career backup and plays very little. Incredible

The issue with Kirk is that his style of play is becoming obsolete. He can't use his legs. As a pocket passer though, he's as good as anyone else in the league.
Yea Kirk is solid but he’s aging, coming off a leg injury…That doesn’t seem like a good mix for a multiple year, big money deal

Came in the league in 2012. That’s 12 years currently. In that time, Brady won 4 and Mahomes won 3. That’s 7 Super Bowls between two guys who are head and shoulders better than him.

It’s just not realistic for everyone to win a super bowl. He’s probably a top 10 QB but the guys at the top are still farrrr better
I said Superbowl or Championship game brother.... Everyone who gets paid like Kirk has an appearance in at least one of those. People deem it impressive because compared to the others that are paid that way, Kirk by far has the weakest playoff resume.

aki-and-pawpaw-thinking (1).gif

The issue with Kirk is that his style of play is becoming obsolete. He can't use his legs. As a pocket passer though, he's as good as anyone else in the league.
Which is crazy because in Washington he was like 3rd in rushing yards for Qbs over his first few years.. Got to Minny and said f all that lol

Good pick up for Houston... Micon slick had a good year last year... It's also crazy to me that him and Darnold are only(soon to be) 27. Feels like they been playing for a decade now

Back
Top Bottom