OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

1711382533255.jpeg

what the hell are you supposed to do when you’re chasing down someone :lol:
IMG_8464.gif

The thing I’m looking forward to least in this change is now it’s one more type of call that could dominant discussion of a game depending on when it happens instead of the actual game itself.

Just wait until defenders have no other choice but to tackle the legs, then when we start seeing knees shredded left and right they’ll revisit all these moronic changes

The NFL might as well start putting hooks/latches on jerseys to make tackling less aggressive then…

Smh

The issues with the hip-drop tackle is the tackler swinging their bodies and essentially rolling up (dropping down) on ball carriers knees and ankles potentially causing injury. I agree that the tackle should be out of the game.

With that said, my other issue is how referees will enforce it and when. And when they choose could/would influence the outcome of a game. Not a dallas fan here, but 2 years ago when pollard was rolled up on, he was having a helleva season and dallas sorta kinda had a chance to make a deep playoff run, but pollard got injured and well dallas was dallas. Pollard wasnt going to carry the team but his skill set allowed dallas to not solely rely on dak

Wasn’t it reported that the giants didn’t even make an offer to dude?!
Not this offseason, but last offseason and before the trade deadline before he was franchise tagged him. They offered him more than yall did in that first deal and he turned it down.

Back
Top Bottom