OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Tell me you don’t watch football without telling me you don’t watch football.

Man has 2 receiving TDs

This despite the Falcons historically bad offense.

Julio no the other hand had Matt looking every direction but his in the red zone.
You're right. I've never watched or attended a Falcons game.

Lawd this coulda been bad.. don’t need another QB getting hurt vs the rams

and these teams need to just go to grass

glad Hurts was able to escape from this unscathed ..the way his weight bearing leg looked, it could have been :sick:

leg injuries in sports are the hardest things for me to watch across all forms of media/entertainment. gory, violent movies don’t shake me like the injuries we’ve seen in football/basketball. i haven’t seen Nick Chubbs injury and i hope i never do.

Harris knows sellout crowds are not the norm at Fedex but can’t overreact to an embarrassing national TV loss. Better to let Ron finish out the season, eke out a few more wins to keep playoff hopes alive, then let him ride into the sunset. Again, I credit Ron with being a part of the culture change. Now we need results on the field and he has rarely produced winning teams.

I’ll be patient with EB but these first half duds have to stop, now.

😬😬😬

FB_IMG_1696886170747.jpg

i

32. New York Giants (1-4)​

Their case as the worst team in football: Outside of one half against a Cardinals team that just might be tanking on a personnel level this season, the Giants might be the worst offense in the history of the league through five games. After going without an offensive touchdown in Sunday's blowout loss to the Dolphins, putting what they have done into perspective is remarkable, especially given the hype they had in most places heading into the season. They've held a lead for a grand total of 19 seconds all season.

Again, leaving the second half of the Cardinals game aside, the Giants have run 46 possessions on offense. Exactly one of those possessions has produced a touchdown, and that came on a 37-yard field against the 49ers after a fair catch interference penalty. New York has more sacks allowed (27) than points scored (24) on those drives, including seven against the Dolphins on Sunday across just 39 dropbacks.

His average pass continues to travel about 6 yards in the air, and when he tries to fire downfield, he has either been sacked or failed to produce chunk plays. He ranks 29th in QBR on deep passes this season, where he has gone 2-for-11 for 89 yards with an interception. “

If Watson no healthy, I would sit him again this week, 2-3 and bring him back after cause 49ers gonna murder us either way

MAGA Parson needs to ****.

Can't be poppin off like this after your team gets their collective **** pushed in primetime for the whole world to see.

Back
Top Bottom