OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Guy making 92+ for two years being on the same level as a third rounder and two first rounders that are busts. Does anyone like this guy besides John Mara and three NTers?

Honestly…as third string just for the vibes why not slick he might even still be better than Ridder man could be the backup 😂
IMG_0144.jpeg

Honestly…as third string just for the vibes why not slick he might even still be better than Ridder man could be the backup 😂
IMG_0144.jpeg

Now you know good and well 3rd string ain’t happening. And as the backup the “fans” gonna be calling for him ASAP, like we didn’t all see the downward trend in NE

MFs still holdin on to Vick’s name like he just left ATL 2 years ago :smh:

We need to just keep on going forward

Hard knocks ended 2-3 weeks too soon. Dang :smh:

I said it to myself when it watched the one episode, them talking to each other in the kitchen on the computers didn’t sound genuine at all. Maybe there was something to it, or could just be nerves for the camera 🤔

Something happen with that house catching fire

I feel bad for dude.. it’s sirianni’s offense.. I refuse to believe the guy who ran the offenses at houston and Florida resulted in an offense so predictable and bland
That was Dan Mullen’s offense at Florida. But yea he was highly regarded before this year

He had Kyler putting up video games numbers for like half a season. Might be a good fit for y'all since he'll just have the offense to focus on

Im good without dude

bieniemy if he’ll come works for me

How is Mason Rudolph not on that list when he’s the one literally got Pitt into the playoffs. But, they’ve got Trubisky there, and in that particular tier?

Trubisky sucks. Mason Rudolph revealed that he’s a capable starter and a damn good backup at least.

Edit I see him.

bad Eyes

Back
Top Bottom