OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Sooooooo just Washington, chargers and falcons jobs left?

harbaugh goes to chargers.. hoodie to falcons

and unfortunately Ben Johnson to Washington
Washington with Ben will be interesting. I wonder if they stick with Sam.. he showed glimpses

Washington with Ben will be interesting. I wonder if they stick with Sam.. he showed glimpses

they’re going whichever QB drops to them or maybe they give up soemthing to make sure they get their guy of the 2 or 3

but they could turn around fast with money and picks they have

plus I could easily see them moving some other guys for more drafts picks

No chance Washington doesn’t draft a QB at 2 unless they get a crazy offer and love JJ McCarthy or Box Nix and don’t mind grabbing them in the second or third round.

Sam got benched and was below average.

I’m happy with whoever as long as he doesn’t bring that 1920s ground and pound BS offensive mindset with him

Howell was *** they’d be dumb to stick with him. Brisset came in and balled out the few times he did come in. Draft whoever they like at 2 and go from there

Just to be clear I think Washington is drafting a QB at either 1 or 2

the only move I could see them making is giving the bears soemthing to move up 1 spot and assure themselves of their guy

Wish Joe Brady ends up in Cincy as oc but I know that’s some Madden ****.

Zac still calls plays while burrow does whatever he wants at the line

Does anyone hate him in here besides me?

I think people are tired of all the excuses and passes he gets. Media feeling bad for him or talking about how good he was in a loss.

Me.

I do.

I think he gets a lot of bail other QB's don't. If that had been Lamar throwing check downs all day and running designed runs the narratives in the media would've been nasty.

Me.

I do.

I think he gets a lot of bail other QB's don't. If that had been Lamar throwing check downs all day and running designed runs the narratives in the media would've been nasty.

Two consecutive days, ESPN has literally had headlines of “Josh Allen is not to blame for bills loss”

They’ve made sure to reiterate that he’s not to blame. I’ve never seen this many excuses for the “2nd best” QB in the NFL.

Mahome’s first road playoff game, at your home AND you lose?

40+ year old Brady and noodle arm, Broncos version Peyton Manning wasn’t even getting this much leeway.

(I kept getting Ben and Brian Johnson confused btw)

I’m like, why is Philly’s OC getting head coaching interviews:lol:)

Two consecutive days, ESPN has literally had headlines of “Josh Allen is not to blame for bills loss”

They’ve made sure to reiterate that he’s not to blame. I’ve never seen this many excuses for the “2nd best” QB in the NFL.

Mahome’s first road playoff game, at your home AND you lose?
The media is so ready to crown him and Herbert as the faces of greatness but they keep letting the media down and losing when it matters most:lol:

Back
Top Bottom