OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Makes a trash argument ,argument gets picked apart,resorts to calling people stans because he has no counterpoint

Rise,rinse and repeat…
What argument got picked apart? The only two teams who made sense for him chose to go elsewhere. Any other team he goes to rn besides maybe the Titans there'd be unnecessary commotion about whether or not fields should. Again when you're good, that's fine, when You're trash that's not.

Also, I'm trolling for calling a trash QB... Trash? I don't get it. Could Justin get better? Sure but as it stands today the brother just isn't good at football. Zach Wilson is in the same predicament as Justin... Why aren't y'all defensive about him like you are Justin? :lol:

Saying, Justin Fields is a distraction is not an attack on his character, but more so an indictment on the people that believe in something other than what we’ve seen from him thus far on the field.

Bomani ALWAYS jokes about teams can’t have backups that fans perceive are better than the starter. Last season he always brought up how fans thought Joe Flacco was better than Deshaun Watson and should take over. This a key reason why Joe Flacco didn’t get signed back to the Browns and Jameis did. The Cowboys went through the same thing with Dak & Cooper Rush the season before. Also, like it was stated before, this is most why Cam didn’t get many opportunities; transparently he’s too big of a name to be a backup.

Example, let’s say the Dolphins trade for Fields. Tua had one of the best season statistically for QB last year, and the Dolphins offense was one the top in the league. There are some NTers who think Fields RIGHT NOW is better than Tua and think it should be an open competition in training camp. Could you imagine if Tua had 2-3 rough games? :lol:

I’ve said before, Fields would have to backup a QB that is solidified like Mahomes, Allen or Jackson. The caveat to that is, those teams aren’t giving up high draft capital for a backup.
Well said... I was letting jokes fly but I think I'm gonna leave Fields alone for a minute, didn't know cats were this passionate about the guy

I would Keep fields and draft Caleb. Not dissimilar to what Washington did when they drafted RG3 and Kirkens Cousins
That was a circus /****show though and we got QB controversy talk weekly as soon as RG went down the first time so I don't think that's a good idea for any team at all :lol:

The Cards didn't hang on to Rosen after they decided to draft Kyler, the Pats didn't keep Mac when they're planning on getting a QB.

Having 2 high pick young QB's on the same roster is a recipe for nonstop distractions and outside noise during the season which franchises despise along with not being great for the locker room potentially pitting teammates into seperate camps.

That's basically begging to be fodder for the sports talk shows/reporters and disunity within the team to the detriment of both QB's.

That was a circus /****show though and we got QB controversy talk weekly as soon as RG went down the first time so I don't think that's a good idea for any team at all :lol:

The Cards didn't hang on to Rosen after they decided to draft Kyler, the Pats didn't keep Mac when they're planning on getting a QB.

Having 2 high pick young QB's on the same roster is a recipe for nonstop distractions and outside noise during the season which franchises despise along with not being great for the locker room potentially pitting teammates into seperate camps.
This is all I was trying to say... Cats really tried to make it seem like I was attacking dudes character. I probably didn't articulate it as well as you did though.

This is all I was trying to say... Cats really tried to make it seem like I was attacking dudes character. I probably didn't articulate it as well as you did though.
On his own he hasn't done anything real crazy or distraction worthy but it 100% would be a massive distraction keeping him after drafting Caleb as expected :lol:

The pressure on Caleb would double, the no.1 pick comes with enough of that already.

That's basically begging to be fodder for the sports talk shows/reporters and disunity within the team to the detriment of both QB's.
Iron sharpens Iron. One will rise, one will fall LFGG

You quite literally attacked his character man :lol: :lol:

Convenient amnesia…

Fields hasn’t been traded because the GM is really expecting a 2nd, it’s not happening. GM got carried away and now his price is damn near free.

Asking for a 2nd from teams when they can just draft a QB in presumably one of the deepest classes we’ve see at the position is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom