OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Excited Lebron Pic .png

For some strange reason Jimmy G was on JB for a season or two.

Really!?

I know a bunch of black QBs and Devante adams.. and then there are guys who always were Js but don’t know if they actually jordan brand (bosa, stafford and goff)

For some strange reason Jimmy G was on JB for a season or two.
Hindsight 20-20

But remember there was a time where Jimmy G was the backup that was good enough for Bill to want to move on from Tom. Who the Niners got for a “steal” by only trading away a 2nd.

Then the mofo wins like 6 straight at the end of the season and is rewarded with the largest contract in NFL history. :rofl:

When you look at it like that it makes sense why they signed him.

Hindsight 20-20

But remember there was a time where Jimmy G was the backup that was good enough for Bill to want to move on from Tom. Who the Niners got for a “steal” by only trading away a 2nd.

Then the mofo wins like 6 straight at the end of the season and is rewarded with the largest contract in NFL history. :rofl:

When you look at it like that it makes sense why they signed him.

I just went back and found his old press release. He is from Illinois and was a kid during the end of the second Jordan Bulls run. Personally that checks out and like you mentioned for an offseason he was the man.

So word, supposedly, is New England is either trading down or taking JJ at 3.

Passing on Maye? That still sounds smokish to me. Tryin to get someone to increase their trade up offers.

If JJ gets drafted before Maye........man. I just don't get it. :smh:

Been reading the opposite that Maye's the guy if they stay at 3 all week :lol:

One of the most well connected Pats beat guys said this earlier too

Been reading the opposite that Maye's the guy if they stay at 3 all week :lol:

One of the most well connected Pats beat guys said this earlier too

Someone else said this exact thing earlier in the week. He literally copied and pasted :lol:

There's something going around about Kraft liking JJ because he has ties with Brady.

Back
Top Bottom