OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

No way y'all watched Lamar yesterday and trying to slander that man.
We literally saw 3 drop in the bucket passes dropped for TDs. :lol:
Slander Dakota, not Lamar.

I mean yea the drops were terrible and killed drives, but the ravens were still in a position to ice the game only for him to throw that INT to Joey Porter Jr, and resulted in a TD on the other end. Then, gets stripped sacked by Alex highsmith which led to the Steelers going up 17-10.

Blame the receivers but this was the narrative in the offseason. I know, cause I was there and I remember!

1696870297014.jpeg

Bijan is the RB version of Julio Jones.

He'll have amazing plays and all the yards, but somehow no TDs in result

Tell me you don’t watch football without telling me you don’t watch football.

Man has 2 receiving TDs

This despite the Falcons historically bad offense.

Julio no the other hand had Matt looking every direction but his in the red zone.

Ya'll already know doodoo HATE Lamar with a passion. :lol:

Yes because I’m supposed to actively root for *checks notes* a QB in my favorite teams division that’s also their bitter rival

Makes total sense. I don’t even hate Lamar, and even had plans on rooting for him and attending games when it was rumored he was joining the falcons

We were all told this Ravens WR corps was finally good and they no longer had “HS receivers”. They delusionally thought that Nelson Agholor, bum *** Bateman and a Washed OBJ was going to make that WR corps good. Flowers is a good piece, but you can’t build a passing game around him. I don’t wanna hear any excuses about WRs for this Ravens team.

I mean yea the drops were terrible and killed drives, but the ravens were still in a position to ice the game only for him to throw that INT to Joey Porter Jr, and resulted in a TD on the other end. Then, gets stripped sacked by Alex highsmith which led to the Steelers going up 17-10.

Blame the receivers but this was the narrative in the offseason. I know, cause I was there and I remember!

1696870297014.jpeg

My man :pimp:

We were all told this Ravens WR corps was finally good and they no longer had “HS receivers”. They delusionally thought that Nelson Agholor, bum *** Bateman and a Washed OBJ was going to make that WR corps good. Flowers is a good piece, but you can’t build a passing game around him. I don’t wanna hear any excuses about WRs for this Ravens team.

Lamar is the (Portland) Dame Lillard of the NT NFL thread. Slander proof with all them early playoff exits or any losses

Lamar is the (Portland) Dame Lillard of the NT NFL thread. Slander proof with all them early playoff exits or any losses
Must be 2 very different NT's

On this one Dame caught more heat than Harden this offseason and Lamar's been getting the lions share whenever Baltimore gets bounced in January

Only problem is you want folks to be unanimous with the slander/bloodlust :lol:

I don’t understand how the media hyping up some WR’s is a reason to “slander” Lamar but have at it :lol: …Any halfway smart Ravens fan knew that new group of WR’s were just names that sounded better than what they usually have, nothing to get too excited about

Just like the other L the Ravens took the Colts, they coulda blown the game out in the 1st half but did dumb stuff like RB fumbles n drops to keep em in the game leading to the inevitable L …Once Hill fumbled that screen I knew what kinda game it was gon be cuz this team can’t seem to shake that kinda stuff off :smh:

I don’t understand how the media hyping up some WR’s is a reason to “slander” Lamar but have at it :lol: …Any halfway smart Ravens fan knew that new group of WR’s were just names that sounded better than what they usually have, nothing to get too excited about

Just like the other L the Ravens took the Colts, they coulda blown the game out in the 1st half but did dumb stuff like RB fumbles n drops to keep em in the game leading to the inevitable L …Once Hill fumbled that screen I knew what kinda game it was gon be cuz this team can’t seem to shake that kinda stuff off :smh:

Nah Lamar deserves the slander for the TO’s. The narrative surrounding the receivers today is simply not what was being said leading up to the season, that’s all!

Back
Top Bottom