OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I think teams are starting to hire coaches that the players relate to/want to play for and not who the owner wants to golf with.

That should have always been the way but yeah. And not even the buddy buddy type but a coach that can be more than a coach to his squad/staff is a plus.

Old CBS for me

d9ucyib-cebcec37-dca1-407a-b38f-57ffd00fa6f4.png

Out of the current ones, NBC

Media is really pushing Belichick. In this day and age I respect what he did but if I were an owner I wouldn’t want him as a head coach. It’s been shown it won’t work without Tom.

I think Belichick would be fine anywhere as long it as you’re not giving him GM duties. Give him a solid GM and I think he’s fine. He won’t have that in Dallas though. Atlanta has good pieces/talent, just needs a QB.

I think Belichick would be fine anywhere as long it as you’re not giving him GM duties. Give him a solid GM and I think he’s fine. He won’t have that in Dallas though. Atlanta has good pieces/talent, just needs a QB.
He’d be scary in Philly.

Howie is one of the best GMs. You’re not removing for Bill.

Jurrah is a jealous dude so I doubt Bill would fit in there. If Bill gets them to a bowl Jurrah will be salty just like he was with Jimmy

He’d be scary in Philly.

Howie is one of the best GMs. You’re not removing for Bill.

depends on who he would bring with him as OC.. and also what assistants he would bring with him which is scary given how much of his guys are out there available and hopefully soon to be available

defense would do work with some common sense

Much respect to guys like Marshawn Lynch and Leon Powe, but this is North Oakland's finest.

Oakland Technical High School. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I ran into Josh Johnson after the gym at the Lumpia Company before they moved out of downtown Oakland. Real cool dude.

I get cooked by Oakland Tech kids at the Y every weekend lol

this seems like such a bad idea.. why would you join his staff after what he just did to desai

and if shh goes wrong just going be right back here next year looking for a new guy

and if it works, the OC is probably high on other peoples lists

Back
Top Bottom