OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Nope any QB drafted after the 1st overall.

For years we’ve watched teams make draft day trades to move up for a QB and the #’s show it’s usually failed

IATT IATT I was talking out of my nasal yesterday, but I still believe it obviously, tho Philly might get rid of him, where is the vibe at on Sirianni?

Let the tweet speak for itself I get it :lol: but c’mon looking for talk, even if it’s the AM lol

the only defense of dude right now is the “eagles were in Super Bowl last year”

but as I’ve said and many many many others have pointed out, this stuff is obvious..

wink martin has been a DC for a while there is no secret his units like to blitz.. the bucs also blitz a lot and have access to film and get paid a lot to see just how predictable everything is and their inability to deal with it.. the 4 verts thing on short yardage 3rd downs is not something new

it is very easy to look at the management of the team when Shane Steichen was calling the plays.. and it’s easy to see once Shane had the freedom to do so, the things he added to the offense (look at the colts use of motion vs the eagles)

This hurt my brain, I can’t comprehend this. It’s impossible.

Drafting QB2 and on is way riskier than I ever thought.

Although I have a feeling with better scouting and coaching it’ll improve.

Thanks MAGA Musk, I can’t read the rest of this.

It’s comical how many Giants fans are scared of drafting a QB and also didn’t want to tank cause Lamar, Josh and Pat weren’t top 5 picks.

I have been having this conversation all year with my friends. As an owner of Swift in fantasy, it was insane to me how him and Gainwell were used so poorly in the pass game. Like both of those dudes would kill it in that role in any half competent

offense. Probably the most damning stat in my opinion to show just how bad they were are calling and creating plays.

Edit: damn did I get hit by fake stats lol

Last edited:
I have been having this conversation all year with my friends. As an owner of Swift in fantasy, it was insane to me how him and Gainwell were used so poorly in the pass game. Like both of those dudes would kill it in that role in any half competent

offense. Probably the most damning stat in my opinion to show just how bad they were are calling and creating plays.

Edit: damn did I get hit by fake stats lol

Fake but you still made sense. Same with Tony Pollard. Tony Pollard had 55 receptions and only 311 receiving yards.

He and swift average 5.5 ypr, meanwhile, McCaffrey and James Cook average 8.7 and 10 ypr.

Aaron Jones averaged 7.8 yards a catch.

Those 3 were basically getting 2-4 more yards on their receptions, compared to Pollard and Swift. Those extra yards matter in football.

If you’ve got a dual threat back, USE HIM!!

I have been having this conversation all year with my friends. As an owner of Swift in fantasy, it was insane to me how him and Gainwell were used so poorly in the pass game. Like both of those dudes would kill it in that role in any half competent offense. Probably the most damning stat in my opinion to show just how bad they were are calling and creating plays.

Fake but you still made sense. Same with Tony Pollard. Tony Pollard had 55 receptions and only 311 receiving yards.

He and swift average 5.5 ypr, meanwhile, McCaffrey and James Cook average 8.7 and 10 ypr.

Aaron Jones averaged 7.8 yards a catch.

Those 3 were basically getting 2-4 more yards on their receptions, compared to Pollard and Swift. Those extra yards matter in football.

If you’ve got a dual threat back, USE HIM!!

with how bland the eagles passing game and running game were this past season, it’s amazing what the guys in it did

football is far from new.. eagles could have easily used swift, gainwell and to a lesser degree scott to get creative especially with the lack of depth at WR

if you have multiple pass catching RBs and/or TEs, you can run the things you run out of 11 or present typical 22 or 12/13 looks and then motion to other shh to just confuse the hell out of a defense

but again, this is why sirianni should be fired.. you cant just out talent everyone in the nfl, a lot of people get paid a lot of money to figure out that you don’t know to run a slant against a blitz

Bill Belichick is some how neither

Bill has cache and is close to breaking a very important coaching record so, he’s going to be an exception. 14 or 15 victory’s off from Shula so he’s reserved the right to pursue the record.

But going forward, teams will go more towards the Demeco’s, Sean McVay or Jerod Mayo’s.

Back
Top Bottom