OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

I was asleep for four gd hours and this was what it was for

IMG_3553.jpeg

Austin ekeler really went to the commanders?? Smh I don't understand that move
Dude looked slow as hell last year... It's amazing how fast rbs fall off. With other positions it's usually more gradual but with rbs they'll be good one season and terrible the next. Maybe he'll be good as a spell hb behind Brian but that's a lot of money for a spell hb. I don't understand the move for either side.

Of course the Falcons would sign a 35 year old with marginal success to a 4 year deal. Had a chance hit the draft or at least kick the tires on Fields who will probably get shipped for far less than what the Falcons paid for Cousins. Makes no sense when they gave up on Matty Ice around this same age believing he was declining. Guess we're living in the giving over the hill QB's the bag era.
Kirk has statistically been a top 5-10 QB for almost a decade. You don't get QBs like that everyday, that's why he's paid. You were literally not gonna get anything better than him whether through the draft or free agency. Also, knock it off with the Fields talk. The league is telling y'all how they feel about him. You talk about marginal success but then suggest that the falcons kick the tires on a bum who is 10-28 in 3 seasons that can't read defenses or throw receivers open. You Fields' truthers need to let it go, the guy isn't good. Also, Kirk's deal is essentially a two year deal, stop crying.

I consider KoC an elite offensive mind... If anyone can get anything out of Darnold then it would be him... Minnesota would've been the ideal spot for Fields as well

Vikes need to get an interior DL, OL and a CB now. Trade up to get Daniels or grab Penix then they'll be alright. First priority should be to pay JJ though, sheesh.

Vikes need to get an interior DL, OL and a CB now. Trade up to get Daniels or grab Penix then they'll be alright. First priority should be to pay JJ though, sheesh.

They should trade back for Penix. I don’t think teams are that high on him so, it should work in their favor. They could probably get him at 25-35.

Pundits putting JJ McCarthy ahead of him may actually work out for sleeper teams.

6 QBs projected to go in the first, one will fall and more than likely Penix

I genuinely do wish we kept Josh Jacobs, but I could never be mad at someone for getting their bread and prioritizing themselves first in the NFL

And I am bias AF, but he was the best RB on the market.

Isn’t that essentially a 1 year deal?

I don’t understand why cousins is getting praised for being financially savvy. He’s a QUARTERBACK. If you’re a good to great QB in the NFL and healthy, you’re guaranteed to make 200+ million.

It’s just not impressive to me. QBs are literally guaranteed big money in the NFL. Be healthy, put up numbers and they’re getting paid. The end.

The league is so top heavy with QB deals.

I don’t understand why cousins is getting praised for being financially savvy. He’s a QUARTERBACK. If you’re a good to great QB in the NFL and healthy, you’re guaranteed to make 200+ million.

It’s just not impressive to me. QBs are literally guaranteed big money in the NFL. Be healthy, put up numbers and they’re getting paid. The end.

The league is so top heavy with QB deals.
Because everyone else who got paid similar to cousins has either a ring or championship game appearance.

Because everyone else who got paid similar to cousins has either a ring or championship game appearance.

Came in the league in 2012. That’s 12 years currently. In that time, Brady won 4 and Mahomes won 3. That’s 7 Super Bowls between two guys who are head and shoulders better than him.

It’s just not realistic for everyone to win a super bowl. He’s probably a top 10 QB but the guys at the top are still farrrr better

Back
Top Bottom