OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

Time to Fire up those Peacock free trials

typing-monta-ellis.gif

Someone needs to pull on Roger and ask him why he thought it was a good idea to not only hide a playoff game behind a streaming paywall but one that is inaccessible to basically anyone not in the US.

NFL global juggernaut that is watched by millions around the world puts playoff game behind a restrictive paywall. :smh:

Lucky for me and IATT IATT our garbage *** cable provider is actually coming through for once because they carry the Florida broadcast channels so we can watch the Dolphins game on NBC.

Otherwise it would've been hell because they are a lot of Dolphins' fans over her because of our close proximity to Florida.
The NFL knows they have the best product.

It's like Apple changing the charging port or removing the head jack and everyone just had to get over it.

The league knows people will be annoyed. They also know millions of people are signing up for peacock tonight.

My dumbass signed up for the $30/year peacock deal. Figured might as well...I already know I'm gonna forget to cancel this **** next year and get with another $60...feel like I'm ordering a UFC fight

The NFL knows they have the best product.

It's like Apple changing the charging port or removing the head jack and everyone just had to get over it.

The league knows people will be annoyed. They also know millions of people are signing up for peacock tonight.
Same with Netflix. Peeps said they’d be done when they cracked down on account sharing. They’re still on top and will most likely be the last streaming service standing.

I was already subscribed to Peacock so no big deal. I spend too much money on these streaming services. Hulu, Peacock, Disney +, Netflix, Apple TV, ESPN +, Starz, Max, Paramount +, Fubo (only way to watch Nuggets) and MGM.
Got most of these too. Half are free because of new phone contracts and internet service promos. Think amazon or somebody just gave us a year's subscription to mgm. Had never heard of it.

Can't believe the chiefs haven't gotten the ice/fog off those suite windows. lolol

Got most of these too. Half are free because of new phone contracts and internet service promos. Think amazon or somebody just gave us a year's subscription to mgm. Had never heard of it.
This is true. I have prime video with Amazon Prime. I signed up just for shows and just forget.

Amazon owns MGM now right? They really tryna double dip with MGM+ smh.

I was already subscribed to Peacock so no big deal. I spend too much money on these streaming services. Hulu, Peacock, Disney +, Netflix, Apple TV, ESPN +, Starz, Max, Paramount +, Fubo (only way to watch Nuggets) and MGM.
Same brother same.

Back
Top Bottom