OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

kNV2aW.gif
IMG_8150.jpeg

Just left the watch party at the stadium and everybody looked so sad man. I’ve never seen energy shift so far that fast. Went from not being able to hear yourself think to hearing a pin drop. I’m omw to the Detroit river it was nice knowing u fellas 😢

Just left the watch party at the stadium and everybody looked so sad man. I’ve never seen energy shift so far that fast. Went from not being able to hear yourself think to hearing a pin drop. I’m omw to the Detroit river it was nice knowing u fellas 😢

Bro so much good football ahead for the lions. Laporta, St Brown, and Hutchinson are just kids. The future so damn bright.

Niners’ fans been in your situation time and time again the past 10 years. These Ls hurt and ****ing suck but it’ll make future wins feel that much more gratifying. Patience my guy.

That'll be crazy if Detroit fall off next year. I doubt it though. Just never know how many times you gonna get this opportunity. Felt like everything fell into place for them this year.

Bro so much good football ahead for the lions. Laporta, St Brown, and Hutchinson are just kids. The future so damn bright.

Niners’ fans been in your situation time and time again the past 10 years. These Ls hurt and ****ing suck but it’ll make future wins feel that much more gratifying. Patience my guy.
High steppin

Pretty sure you're joking about the river, so I laughed.

Go back 2 years and imagine someone telling you the lions win their division and get just 1 playoff win. You'd be ecstatic, fam.

I’m not even trolling, you should be devastated and yet you’re in even spirits. It’s super depressing that you think this wasn’t it.

It’s football, my guy.

Yeah it’s disappointing to blow a lead in that embarrassing fashion. But anyone “devastated” by a game they didn’t personally play in needs to go touch grass and reevaluate, imo.

Besides, this is the Lions we’re talking about. 99% of my folks back home are laughing about how that was the most Lions ending ever. :lol: Years of failure = thick skin.

That'll be crazy if Detroit fall off next year. I doubt it though. Just never know how many times you gonna get this opportunity. Felt like everything fell into place for them this year.

gotta assume Ben Johnson is going to washington

so going be interesting to see who they get to replace him.. and also which coaches off the staff he’ll take with him

Forgot the chiefs didn't score after halftime. Damn, Baltimore's offense went ghost.

IMG_1088.jpeg

****ing sick to my stomach. We had that game, can’t shake the feeling that the Lions beat themselves. Dropped balls, not taking points, going away from things that were working on offense. Still proud of the team and to be a fan, 2 years removed from 3-13 to be that close to a Super Bowl birth is insane. Need to fill some big holes on defense but I do think this team will be back.

Hoping the 9ers whip the Chiefs ***, all the fans we met were real cool and nothing hostile. Was a good away game environment.

Being devastated makes it fun tho :lol:

Obviously, not real-life devastated. Im talking sports devastated. Avoiding sports talk radio for the next 2 weeks devastated. Avoiding twitter for the rest of the night devastated. Cussing out the coach and players in the group chat with your boys devastated.

Being level-head is for the players. I’m here to celebrate like i caught the td when the team wins and be miserable when they lose. :lol:

IMG_1088.jpeg

****ing sick to my stomach. We had that game, can’t shake the feeling that the Lions beat themselves. Dropped balls, not taking points, going away from things that were working on offense. Still proud of the team and to be a fan, 2 years removed from 3-13 to be that close to a Super Bowl birth is insane. Need to fill some big holes on defense but I do think this team will be back.

Hoping the 9ers whip the Chiefs ***, all the fans we met were real cool and nothing hostile. Was a good away game environment.

Major props to you and all the Lions fans in attendance tonight. Seriously the nicest collection of opposing fans I have ever come across. Super gracious and friendly.

*stops trying to teach 6 week old daughter to say f the 9ers*

umm-look-away.gif
I saw your stance on "SEC SEC" in the college thread so I know I can't ask you to root for us 'cause we're a fellow NFCW team, but just be neutral man.

Wait til she's at least 5 years old. My daughter's school is brainwashing her into being a chiefs fan. May look into homeschooling.

Back
Top Bottom