Official NFL Season Thread Vol. 11'

Originally Posted by tactusjack

Its a joke. The rest of the league are stacking up primetime players in key positions and essential role players and backups and the ******** are on some nonsense.

QFT...they have Hightower all over the local news like hes some big time signing or something
30t6p3b.gif
. Its been a complete waste of an off season if you ask me.

We're rebuilding and I for one am cool with tanking for Luck. Out with the quick fix mentality.

But Skins won't be the only team that wants Luck. Furthermore what if Luck doesn't live up to the hype or has a horrible season and is no longer the top prospect. I rather have the Skins go after a versatile QB like Joe Webb from the Vikings.

I really hope the coach proves all of us tired, frustrated, doubters, and fans that have lost patience wrong! What will suck is if he's rebuilding but is fired before he's done rebuilding, then a new coach comes in and hits the reset button again on the rebuilding. I feel like we claim "rebuilding" for the last decade!

You act like it's so simple to take these young prospect away from teams...you really think the Vikings don't know what they have in Webb? Guys like VY, Bulger, Jackson aren't the answer...they are failures and in VY's case, not a question of talent, but clearly doesn't have it together in his head. He would have fizzled/failed badly in this city. Yeah you could add Beck and Grossman to that list...but they come cheap and know the system...so we lose barely anything with them if they fail.

Fact is, we have to do this for disregarding the important things for most of the 2000's. End of story.

(PS : Draft that CB Prince over Kerrigan? Really? Ha.)

I understand the rebuilding process, I just hope our QB and Runningback situations work out.

Giants rescinding the Osi trade
30t6p3b.gif

Ozzie would've pulled the trigger for a 3rd ..

Oh well ..

I wish Cam Cameron would grow some testicular fortitude and stop calling lame duck plays ..

KLANAHAN better get 7-8 (thats how depressing it has gotten around here... LOW EXPECTATIONS.....smfh) wins..

Fat Albert and McNabb will be in the pro bowl/playoffs

Why are we even wasting time discussing the Skins? Different season same results. Let's talk about a real team...

This y'all starter right?

ap090813045581.jpg

Righttttt...

ravens.bmp

laugh.gif

At the end of the day ..

Ya'll still are the ******** ..

This thread will be filled with nothing but pity, self loathing and despair from ya'll .. 
laugh.gif

While the Steelers has been a thorn in our sides
mad.gif
 .. we always been one of the top teams in the League

When has ANYONE said something good about ANYTHING ya'll did in the last decade?

Playing your rivals in the playoffs and losing > Watching the playoffs from an overpriced corner VIP couch at Love while drowning the sorrows of knowing you play for a franchise that hasn't been relavent in a decade

Again ...

Ya'll still are the ******** ..
All ya'll know is failure .. ya'll be outta playoff contention by week 7
roll.gif

Really nothing ya'll +$+##% can say that will insult us
laugh.gif

Ravens are Lightyears better than the skins  as a team and organization

Don't make me start posting pics of your failures ..

Originally Posted by HARM

laugh.gif

When has ANYONE said something good about ANYTHING ya'll did in the last decade?

I'm still waiting for an answer btw ... 
tired.gif

Man we've won a playoff game in the last decade, that's about it though.

And Harm U appreciate you saying we will be out of playoff contention by week 7, you have more faith than me. I think we are out of playoff contention right now

I'm a Skins fan... but I've always liked and Respected the Ravens... that said

We aren't getting Luck, but I just hope we fire the Shanahanigans this year...

Back
Top Bottom