OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: It's Time...

It’ll be Darnold, been here all off-season; he was in a QB battle anyway (even though JJ looked to be winning it). And us sucking wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world if no JJ. Our secondary is going to get torched.

I hate when coaches say that, but I also know Schwartz is a ****, so I'll allow it.

JJ news sucks...majorly. I was fine if Darnold ended up starting all season, but JJ not getting in any practice or mop up reps is a killer.

Really feel for the Vikes fanbase man, right when everyone's starting to get excited and ready for the new season:smh:

Jamal Adams must have a big chip on his shoulder and trying to show up his former team... So glad Hawks finally got rid of this guy.

Nope, just a throw away pick :lol: :smh:

Feel sick they couldn't get something done this whole time

had a feeling it was a wrap once he pulled that **** at practice the other day. third round pick (and hopefully ends up being a high third) ain't awful with where we're at with this full on rebuild. but definitely an underwhelming situation overall :smh:

top pick in the 2025 draft quickly loading for us :lol:

FgWJ3WqXgAIzbCL.jpeg

Damn, the Judon trade came down to the Falcons and the Bears. Atlanta got him and is probably gonna sign him to a big deal.

had a feeling it was a wrap once he pulled that **** at practice the other day. third round pick (and hopefully ends up being a high third) ain't awful with where we're at with this full on rebuild. but definitely an underwhelming situation overall :smh:

top pick in the 2025 draft quickly loading for us :lol:
I hear you but it leaves an awful taste trading your one elite pass rusher for future comp on the eve of the season after not being able to come to a deal when they're not even paying anybody else big money on the roster :lol: :smh:

Kind of expecting the defense to take a step back now this season after being the strength of the team these last few years.

Guess this is what they mean by rebuild...hopping aboard the tank :lol:

I’ll never understand nfl players. They’re always cool with Just up and leaving lol. With that being said…..jugoneee

Back
Top Bottom