OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: It's Time...

Damn Patrick

No wonder he’s so comfortable in KC where they boo unity

Been living here for a few years now; I get the sense that mostly comes from the small towns outside of kcmo. KC has a pretty outspoken, Black democrat mayor. Big liberal pocket here considering…
Oh damn I always liked Michelle Tafoya

He a grown man.. while we might hope dude ain’t a dumb@)@), he very well could be just like the rest of them just not outwardly so

It’s them 2 kids that’s the real issue to me.. brittany probably won’t feel the ramifications of her stupidity but them mixed children very well could
Haven’t seen anything that indicates it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Patrick kinda leaned conservative. As far as his kids feeling ramifications, I don’t see it. They’ll be billionaires.

Haven’t seen anything that indicates it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Patrick kinda leaned conservative. As far as his kids feeling ramifications, I don’t see it. They’ll be billionaires.

Father has a valued skill.. but his two daughters could easily start losing shh

Patty from Texas. Him being a Trumper doesn't surprise me.

But I don't care too much about who supports what these days...I'm sure we all have family members down our tree that don't align with what we all politically believe in...it is what it is...

I wish celebrity political affiliations weren't headliner news...

SmartSelect_20240824_215454_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20240824_215500_Chrome.jpg

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo tried to tell us 🤷🏿‍♂️

Mahomes doesn't hang around any Black people that aren't his father or his teammates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom