OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week UNO!!!!!

Never been this locked in on a WFT preseason and press conferences. Jayden looks poised back there. A lot of quick throws but I think coaching is intentionally keeping the offense vanilla. Just want to see the offense operate smoothly and do the little things right.

Dan Quinn wasn’t the first choice but I don’t think he was a bad choice by any means.

What's up everyone.......Haven't posted in a few years. Hope all you guys are doing well !!!

If anyone wants to join a free NT Yahoo Fantasy league that we've been doing for over 10 years. We have at least 1 spot open but it can go to 12 for a total of 3 spots. Link below:

Kristina Pink.
1724026358948.png

Getting excited but not feeling good about our OL issues, everyone hurt and Jed Wills got injured week 10 last year with ACL i Believe and yet to return this year

I did cop one of those wwe belts but off this guy on ebay out of Pakistan (Replica) for 120 bucks, gets job done for me as a display piece and doing dumb stuff with it out and about

Im wylding but im a Browns fan, it leads you to be dumb and crazy

IMG_9323.jpeg
IMG_9331.jpeg

Getting excited but not feeling good about our OL issues, everyone hurt and Jed Wills got injured week 10 last year with ACL i Believe and yet to return this year

I did cop one of those wwe belts but off this guy on ebay out of Pakistan (Replica) for 120 bucks, gets job done for me as a display piece and doing dumb stuff with it out and about

Im wylding but im a Browns fan, it leads you to be dumb and crazy

IMG_9323.jpeg
IMG_9331.jpeg
I have nothing but respect for you. Very proud of you and I think everything you’ve done is cool

Both teams have done much better jobs setting them up to succeed than the Pats have for no.3 overall so makes sense.

Don't want Maye having to play behind this current OLine unless it's an emergency...

WFT o line is garbage too and nothing was done to improve it. Coaching staff has to scheme around it. I’d be shocked to see Jayden take a snap from under center unless its 4th and inches.

Back
Top Bottom