Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

i saw most of the devils games this year and brodeur let up some easy goals
yeah because there isn't a goalie in the NHL other than Marty who let's in an occasional soft goal?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

i saw most of the devils games this year and brodeur let up some easy goals
yeah because there isn't a goalie in the NHL other than Marty who let's in an occasional soft goal?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
... every goalie lets in soft goals but im saying nabokov shouldvewon it because he jsut played better....

nabokov let in soft goals too...
tired.gif

yeah i know every goalie lets in soft goals, but dude singled out brodeur like he's the only one. if you watched most of the devils game like you claim,you saw some weak goals, but you also saw some saves that shouldn't have been made and wouldn't have been made by another goalie. Nabokov probablyshould have won the Vezina, but hey as a Devils fan I don't really care.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

does any 1 here play nhl 08 online on xbox360? if so hit me up my gamertag is numberr97..im nasty
i do... gamertag is: b0b sagg3tt (b0b is with a zero)......ive been having trouble with my connection though but maybe ill be on late tonight likearound 1....ill deff give u some competition you can count on that

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

im surprised CQuan hasnt chimed in on this topic yet...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This thread got too far back and I was too lazy to look for it.....Asfar as the Vezina debate goes, Marty had a bad season for Marty.......Nabokov was the favorite to win it and I'm not really sure why Marty got it
ohwell.gif

Lots of teams have found their coaches.......Craig Harstburg is the new coach in Ottawa, McLellan is the new Sharks coach and Peter DeBoer is the new coachin Florida. DeBoer and Hartsburg are very good and did good things in the O, so it'll be fun to watch these guys try and make winners of their respectiveteams.
Malkin was saying in the paper that he expects to re-sign with the Pens come July 1st. He's supposedly suppose to make 9 mill a season which ismore than the 8.7 Crosby is making. Then again, Crosby wasn't really "about" the money, and they settled on 8.7 because of his # 87
laugh.gif

Pens are going to salary arbitration wtih Fleury........just means they get extra time to negotiate a contract with him and he'll be with Pitt next yearguaranteed.

On another note............Thank you Linden
pimp.gif

425781.bin

there was an article today in the New York Post about how the Penguins and Sid might have been helped by the NHL...
nerd.gif

I told you guys I'm not just salty...
laugh.gif

oh, and ill make an Official Off-season thread so just let this one slowly die

does any 1 here play nhl 08 online on xbox360? if so hit me up my gamertag is numberr97..im nasty
Hit me up GT = Omg Its Neff

I think my record is 280-45-10, something close to that.

Back
Top Bottom