OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

laugh.gif
if Washington and Buffalo lose, Pittsburgh is going to cake walk into the Finals.

wooooooooooooooo closed those mofo's out
pimp.gif

almost seemed like we didn't want to win it for a while there...but on to the next round

big game 7...wednesday night? cannot wait. i have to pull for the caps...only because the canadiens are the one team i hate more than the yankees
laugh.gif
(yeah proshares, you read that correctly)

Wow, at the Habs. 

I still see the Caps winning game 7 at home. 

I got the Coyotes winning tomorrow's game 7 as well. 

We'll see. 

Buffalo didnt want it.
pimp.gif

Tuukka was amazing per usual.
Krejci, big game.
Although it wont show up in the box score, Michael Ryder played a hell of a game.
Wheeler played great til he missed 5 feet of open net.
sick.gif

Marco, still ice cold.
smh.gif

Cant decide who I want to play. Its obvious we have a better chance against Philly, but the Pitt matchup is so enticing/has so many storylines.

True Blues, have you been to a game at the Garden? Asking cause I wanted to know if the nets above the glass in Buffalo look different than the ones in the Garden. On TV they looked like it was tough to see through them.

agreed about krejci, man. dude was HUGE. and tuukka definitely came up big. none of the goals were his fault, really. turnovers or *#%$ defense led to all 3 of their goals.

marco is killing us...dude is missing chance after chance.

if i had to pick three stars for the series, it'd be bergeron, the old man, and krejci. tuukka is right there obviously, except he uncharacteristically let up some real softies earlier on. also, sobotka is up there as well...his hustle and physical play went a long way.

wideman and lucic are my two losers for the series (save for the wideman monster goal and lucic assist tonight). overall they were horrible in our own end all series. these two turned the puck over in and around our net more in this series than anyone has the entire season almost...it was ridiculous.

oh and for the record...i want pittsburg. i realize the whole, be careful what you wish for fortune cookie bs...but i want matt cooke's skull on ice
laugh.gif

i really hope lucic's lacklusterness is because hes still not 100%. hes been so up and down all year.

ive always hated marco and i have no idea why because hes always been a good goal scorer, but hes not helping matters right now..
laugh.gif

Habs Caps game was crazy, 53 saves?! Can't believe that is going 7.....

And I'm fine with the Bruins, knock around Cooke all you want just leave Kid, Geno and Staal alone, haha

Back
Top Bottom