OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Beatin up the Blackhawks in a couple minutes...can't wait to sweep yall.

Watch Chicago sweep you guys
roll.gif
this is going to happen.

thanks a lot martimcasshole.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is when the Sharks make an amazing comeback in the series...i feel it.

nah for real dough, the Blackhawks are simply better...did not see that coming.

Originally Posted by BAMBAM242424

We will not lose game 4.

word? 
ohwell.gif

great game

defense stepped it up after that terrible showing last game

17 shots? amazing...leighton didnt have to be great just good enough

and claude giroux...finally everyone else is starting to see what ive been saying for so long

great great game....

let's wrap this up quickly guys

Nothing to do w. the playoffs...but this is
eek.gif

It had been rumored for the past few weeks, but now EA Sports has made it official that for the upcoming edition of their popular NHL series all three junior leagues that make up the Canadian Hockey League will be included when the game is released in September.

As part of a four-year agreement, all 60 teams and their players from the Western Hockey League, Ontario Hockey League and Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, along with the new RBK Edge jerseys will be featured.

The CHL will also be tied into the various NHL 11 game modes like Be A Pro, Be A GM and tournament/season/playoff mode where users will be able to play the MasterCard Memorial Cup with the junior team of their choice.

According to associate producer Andy Agostini, in Be A Pro mode gamers will begin as a member of a CHL team playing in the Memorial Cup, the better one plays, the better their NHL draft rank.

NHL 11 is gonna be INSANE

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Nothing to do w. the playoffs...but this is
eek.gif

It had been rumored for the past few weeks, but now EA Sports has made it official that for the upcoming edition of their popular NHL series all three junior leagues that make up the Canadian Hockey League will be included when the game is released in September.

As part of a four-year agreement, all 60 teams and their players from the Western Hockey League, Ontario Hockey League and Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, along with the new RBK Edge jerseys will be featured.

The CHL will also be tied into the various NHL 11 game modes like Be A Pro, Be A GM and tournament/season/playoff mode where users will be able to play the MasterCard Memorial Cup with the junior team of their choice.

According to associate producer Andy Agostini, in Be A Pro mode gamers will begin as a member of a CHL team playing in the Memorial Cup, the better one plays, the better their NHL draft rank.

NHL 11 is gonna be INSANE

eek.gif
pimp.gif
 cant wait

this is gonna be awesome
pimp.gif

i hope it isnt as hard to get into the big league like nba 2k10
laugh.gif
smh.gif

anyways, WOOOO czech

That's so cool
pimp.gif

I have NHL 09 and the Be A Pro mode is great, but adding the junior teams makes it even better

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sick those leagues are going in.

Want my friend to go from the USHL to the OHL so I can play with him

roll.gif
this is going to happen.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are a terrible terrible person.

how did you not see that. CHI held SAN by the balls in the regular season. the only thing CHI had going against them was their netminder--who was the key to the series. if niemmi faltered SAN would be able to at least make this one competitive. CHI outmatched SAN everywhere else-- size, speed, determination.

didnt think niemi was good enough to get the hawks to the dance. guess i was wrong along with a lot of others.

congrats, blackhawks. jumbo joe still cup-less.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
this is going to happen.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are a terrible terrible person.

how did you not see that. CHI held SAN by the balls in the regular season. the only thing CHI had going against them was their netminder--who was the key to the series. if niemmi faltered SAN would be able to at least make this one competitive. CHI outmatched SAN everywhere else-- size, speed, determination.

optimism? Does it hurt to have a little faith here? Jesus...i swear...i did not expect to see such negativity amongst Sharks fans in this sub forum...teams play a lot different in the playoffs...i thought we played well in the red wing series.

i did hear about Chi doin well in the regular season, but i didn't think they had a chance considering that the Sharks were playin pretty good heading into the series.

what kind of fan expects their team to get swept? The hell....your whole thinking is twisted bro...."hey man you heard the sharks got swept?", "Yeah, man...i expected it....you didn't see that coming at all bro? We had no chance. You see the regular season breh? I have no faith in the team at all"

it's not so much optimism or faith as it is brazen crassness on your part.

i mean seriously? this team JUST started putting together a nice post-season run after many years of doing quite the opposite. maybe you might have "heard" that.

yeah pal sorry i'm not delusional. you should really examine YOUR thinking on how the hell were the sharks gonna sweep the blackhawks?

this kind of fan, one who clearly sees another "fan" jinx his team before the onset of a conference finals, expects his team to get swept.

still, i commend you on your effort of clearly beating around the fact that undoubtedly CHI had the superior team. well done. maybe you missed the fact that CHI, the #2 west seed, dispatched every team they met so far in the playoffs but thought to yourself "hey SAN is on a roll let's just discredit CHI altogether, a sweep sure is imminent."

bro.

i mean seriously? this team JUST started putting together a nice post-season run after many years of doing quite the opposite. maybe you might have "heard" that.

yeah pal sorry i'm not delusional. you should really examine YOUR thinking on how the hell were the sharks gonna sweep the blackhawks?

this kind of fan, one who clearly sees another "fan" jinx his team before the onset of a conference finals, expects his team to get swept.

still, i commend you on your effort of clearly beating around the fact that undoubtedly CHI had the superior team. well done. maybe you missed the fact that CHI, the #2 west seed, dispatched every team they met so far in the playoffs but thought to yourself "hey SAN is on a roll let's just discredit CHI altogether, a sweep sure is imminent."

bro.
i see how you're thinking but blaming the loss on me because i supposedly "jinxed" the entire Sharks team, i mean dude...i'm not on the ice playin out there...if i had God-like powers that can do that, then that would be awesome, but i don't.

I do admit my call was ******ed after watching the series, and no i did not give Chi much respect/consideration...and i did hear about them having more wins...i tried to keep faith despite the fact that they were the better team this series

bro.
i see how you're thinking but blaming the loss on me because i supposedly "jinxed" the entire Sharks team, i mean dude...i'm not on the ice playin out there...if i had God-like powers that can do that, then that would be awesome, but i don't.

I do admit my call was ******ed after watching the series, and no i did not give Chi much respect/consideration...and i did hear about them having more wins...i tried to keep faith despite the fact that they were the better team this series
yeah you kinda did. calling out a sweep like that is only asking to be swept.

i'm not blaming the loss on you-- just the sweep. clearly your reading comprehension is lacking as well.

bro.

i'm not blaming the loss on you-- just the sweep. clearly your reading comprehension is lacking as well.
yeah i guess the Celtics and Lakers are screwed as well...damn, my bad....nice insult at the end...my reading comprehension is definitely lacking sir

oh sorry blackhawks fans, but i will be jinxing you guys as well with my awesome powers. ..
eyes.gif

- Being scared of Toews and Kane and focusing on them really left Buff open on many occasions this series. Douglas Murray is right, he isn't THAT great of a player but he is definitely a very good opportunist when he gets his chances.

- The Bolland line really beat the hell out of our Thornton line, minus Marleau who I thought played very well the last two rounds.

- Nabokov is buns. I mean I know the goalie is the last line of defense and it's hard when your teammates don't do their job, but man...it's hard to a shaky goaltender in the playoffs, especially when that goalie is on your team.

- Somebody needs to put Pavelski's picture on the side of a milk carton, that guy disappeared halfway through the Detroit series.

- Overall I felt the differences came down to speed and toughness. CHI was just plain faster to every loose puck, or so it seemed. And the SJ players won't admit they're not tough, so they hide behind the excuse of playing "disciplined." (Then why did Clowe get called for hooking that setup Buff's PPG?
eyes.gif
)

Congrats Chicago, I fully expect you to win Lord Stanley's Cup this year while the rest of us Sharks fans wonder whether or not our window of opportunity has already closed.

Dude, are you serious?

The messages left in this thread/forum have no affect on what happens in real life. 

Lots of Shark on Shark crime....

I thnk the Hawks are bringing it home, it's been long enough

Back
Top Bottom