OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

Byfuglien Needs to get off that Milk Carton Status....Pronger has put the clamps on em tho

Hawks also need to do damage on their power plays, last night we finally converted on a power play but it was a case of "a little too late"

Great series, i see this game series going 7 with the Hawks winning it back at the Crib
pimp.gif

i'll be at game 5 tomorrow
pimp.gif
lets get it

Hawks need their big guys to come to play.Can't rely on Bolland and other guys to do it for you.

Scoring early is important too tonight, don't want to be caught down. The Flyers D has been good.

Thank god for Hockey today. Let's go Hawks! I missed the other games because of Versus
frown.gif
I don't have it

Hockey going heads up against the Finals. Awesome, ballsy, and may backfire, haha. Hope it is another great game, I've loved watching this series

definitely gonna have hockey on at my place tonight, even tho my dad is a celts fan in addition to a bruins and hockey fan. the hockey game is more crucial anyway, not to mention hockey > *
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Hockey going heads up against the Finals. Awesome, ballsy, and may backfire, haha. Hope it is another great game, I've loved watching this series
I was surprised at this...I actually thought the game was going to be yesterday...Then I got off of work tried to find it and was like #$!?? lol...I guess they wanna see how many people will watch even when the NBA Finals is on

I'll mainly be watching this
laugh.gif

Buffy the Goalie Slayer
pimp.gif

Such a good game today, although everyone else is watching the other Finals. 
eyes.gif

Another fun game to watch, pressure on Philly but they have dealt with pressure every series so far

Originally Posted by dmxfury

NHL did some good ratings, great news for the league

what were they? i tried googling but didnt get anything (i prolly wasnt trying hard enough though
laugh.gif
)should i go to the gold medal celebration thing in edmonton? i was about to but then i realized that its general admission and i prolly wont be able to see %@@@
laugh.gif
smh.gif

good looks by MJ on the Towes jersey. hate seeing famous people show up in suit and tie to games.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom