tired.gif

edit: 6 to 5 aint too bad

lucky kid at a ducks game
happy.gif

that david legwand goal in the shootout
pimp.gif
, the backhander went so high

still waiting for the real Canucks to show up

I'm proud of the lil homie......he's gonna get so much !@+$ for lookin' like he was crying in the box
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon
he's like 5 and even he knows something awesome is happening.
laugh.gif

Calgary
pimp.gif

oilers will get it going tho. i know it's essentially blasphemy to like both teams but ever since i was at the 06 Stanley Cup i cant seem to dislike themanymore.
nerd.gif

eek.gif
&
pimp.gif
to the Nassau Coliseum being as close to a sellout as you can get....that's gonna be a FUN team to watch this season...Don't sleep onthe Isles making a strong push for that #8 seed in the East.

*Congrats to Aaron Voros for coming close to getting his first NHL win in a fight. You big %$$%%.

*Funniest comment on hockeyfights.com was (in reference to the Gagner/Conroy tilt) "I saw conroy fight rocket richard in the 60's."

Any sites that sell authentic jerseys for cheaper than 300? And I'm talking about the new reebok edge jerseys?

Originally Posted by cquan05

Damn, it's weird seeing Captain Canada aka Ryan Smyth in a Kings uni
ohwell.gif
Seriously, it is.
laugh.gif

Dude was getting handled last night, the damn coyotes shut him down.

I was at the grocery yesterday wearing my kane 3rd jersey and some crazy guy ran up to me and said he worked at the stadium in 72 when they played thecanadiens. I just shook my head and smiled.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Any sites that sell authentic jerseys for cheaper than 300? And I'm talking about the new reebok edge jerseys?

eastbay for $149.99

those arent authentics.

ATFK recommended Sportsk http://www.sportsk.com/newedaubyre.html i got a Parise jersey from there and i recommend it also. their selectionis small right now but it says they will be adding more teams.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Devils looked like trash, hopefully they show up tomorrow.
Marty letting in some soft goals
smh.gif

Devils vs Rangers tomorrow, cant wait, sucks for me that its on Versus though. i'll have to watch on my computer.

jafmt2.jpg

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Devils looked like trash, hopefully they show up tomorrow.
Marty letting in some soft goals
smh.gif

Devils vs Rangers tomorrow, cant wait, sucks for me that its on Versus though. i'll have to watch on my computer.

jafmt2.jpg
laugh.gif
Hollweg...the only dude on the planet who sucks more at fighting than Voros.

Back
Top Bottom