OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

^ if these sold out Id be surprised
It's not hard for bigger sizes. I swear they literally made about 10 pairs of Broken Bat trainers in size 14 and 15
sick.gif

THESE CAME OUT VERY WELL… I THINK THEYRE DEF DOPE.. ITS JUST TOO MUCH WHITE LEATHER FOR THE 200. BUT THEYRE DEF ONE OF THE GOOD 2014 RELEASES… THEY EXEMPLIFY "RETRO"

These are selling out slowing, I can't see them hitting the discount rack.

Pretty feel/been seeing the same... Would be nice if not a crazy US release so if anyone wants to double up/cop with ease...they can.

Doubt they'll be a day one sellout, but they'll probably sell well. According to how they sold online overseas, big sizes won't last long.

They are on the first page of this thread. They are the white blue and pinkish red colorway shown right after the volts

J do you have any info regarding the Emeralds and this "limited to 50 pairs" stuff that's been floating around regarding them?

Not happening. I killed that noise a while back. They'll be at your usual NSW accounts.

Peace,
J

Not happening. I killed that noise a while back. They'll be at your usual NSW accounts.

Peace,
J
sweet, i might just cop from overseas again, under retail and fast shipping cant be beat. 11/8 will determine if the others will be hard to get or if the people who truly want these are just copping early these may sit, im calling that these will sit.

Peace,
J

So what is the story with a pair I posted a few days ago from eBay? Emerald pair that was labeled 21 out of 50? Something special? Or a tremendous fake. I can post the link if you wanna check it out. Cuz GR status is good news!

So what is the story with a pair I posted a few days ago from eBay? Emerald pair that was labeled 21 out of 50? Something special? Or a tremendous fake. I can post the link if you wanna check it out. Cuz GR status is good news!

Some weirdo overseas release. I posted a screen grab of the nike.net description for US boutique orders a few weeks ago.

Peace,
J

There's movement in my Shelflife order! After only showing SA for 10 straight days, my package has left Amsterdam, the Netherlands, for Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles (I assume). The SA Postal Office forgot the Antilles part so it was misdirected by 9000 km and a ocean… Ah the suspense.

Last edited:
Pair arrived from END today. Very pleased. Quality is very good and obviously much better than JB. I went TTS and my pinky toe has a tiny pinch, but once I laced them up my foot moved a bit, and with a few wears these will break in nicely. Some on foot pics and comparison pics with some other popular high tops...gotta love the 90's!!

EDIT:

Just wore these for the past 2 hours at work...Had to tie them tighter through the foot and when actually tying them. Also gave each shoe about 20 or so "pumps' to help secure my foot and prevent slipping. These are TTS IMO. Plenty of room. The padding in the ankle makes it feel small, but it moves very well. Might need something higher than my usual "no show" socks as it kinda wears at my skin a tad. Overall comfortable but I need to break in a bit (leather stitch above pinky toe is RIGHT ON my toe. Hopefully that changes, because that's what I was feeling, not a pinch as I originally stated earlier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom