OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

These will be gone at 8AM. I can already see it now. If those ATC2 sold out, these will do 2x more hype. Be ready, NT fam. Oh and yes I will be doubling up. :wink:

Is it just me or is the midsole on the all red Commands a few pages back. Different?

These will be gone at 8AM. I can already see it now. If those ATC2 sold out, these will do 2x more hype. Be ready, NT fam. Oh and yes I will be doubling up. :wink:

Is it just me or is the midsole on the all red Commands a few pages back. Different?
? Um they identical lol

I know I'm getting off topic but while we're talking super 80's/90's high tops and Nike has already butchered the Flight line with monstrosities like the Flight '13, they ought to bring these back:

That's not nostalgia, that's you wanting a pair of OG kicks you've seen. You would have had to have experienced them for it to be nostalgia.

Repped.

Exactly, if young dudes want them, that's fine. But, how are you going to say you are young, but grew up on them?

Homie should stop hoarding the flux capacitor.

I picked up the GITD and Emerald 180. Wish they had the pump but Im looking forward to these!

Repped.

Exactly, if young dudes want them, that's fine. But, how are you going to say you are young, but grew up on them?

Homie should stop hoarding the flux capacitor.
Before you start to shoot hollow tips, I grew up around my uncles and family that had the OGS and a fine collection of 90s basketball shoes that I adorn. Nxxxas like you trippin dude. Take a chill pill! Bro

Last edited:
Seeing the old photos flashes me back to the old days.
It also reminds me that people post the same shoes over and over.
Respect to dudes who don't waver from what they love.
ie the STS, Force V, Flight Lites, Flight Highs, the list goes on etc.
The time is nearing when we will be able to order w/e we want from Nike's history books.
It won't come cheap. And I don't mind a bit.
:nerd:

Lol, don't even see the point of him commenting.
well i dont remember these from my youth.gotta see them in person to make up my mind.but im guessing from pics they gonna be too high for my liking....

did you hear me say they were ugly ???nah so chill.

well i dont remember these from my youth.gotta see them in person to make up my mind.but im guessing from pics they gonna be too high for my liking....

Bro they were high back then and they'll be high when they release. You should've said you weren't getting these because they offer too much ankle support.

To be honest unless you're a fan you probably won't even cop these with all the Jordans being released, I'm fine with that. I'm old skool so these are an instant cop for me.

To be honest unless you're a fan you probably won't even cop these with all the Jordans being released, I'm fine with that. I'm old skool so these are an instant cop for me.
ummm have you seen any of the shoes i have posted on this site so far?? i maybe own 5 or 6 jordans in my collection.do a background check before you wanna sling lowkey insults my dude.

ummm have you seen any of the shoes i have posted on this site so far?? i maybe own 5 or 6 jordans in my collection.do a background check before you wanna sling lowkey insults my dude.
I was typing in general and if I want to insult you I will do it so you understand it's being done, stop trying to argue with people in here the threads been peaceful until your ignorance was on display.

Last edited:
Please stop clouding this thread with stupidity. If this is the first time you heard of or saw this shoe and have no plan to cop, move along, your input is pointless and intended to start an argument.
repped. I dislike when these kids come in a thread to just cause trouble, been super peaceful in here till this dude showed up.

Last edited:
repped. I dislike when these kids come in a thread to just cause trouble, been super peaceful in here till this dude showed up.
your 100% right tons of dudes on this site dislike me.

how about you start a thread called "i hate burklin" and if enough people comment i will never post on this site again.

i mean its not like this site was a rude place before i joined or anything......

btw im serious!

THIS.
Now can we get these Air Force (V) Lows in white/black-orange crush...

also still need these to retro tho...badly...

Nike Air Force V Low
White/Dark Royal Blue-Red

af89 retro'd out this colorway so these can too

Last edited:

your 100% right tons of dudes on this site dislike me.

how about you start a thread called "i hate burklin" and if enough people comment i will never post on this site again.

i mean its not like this site was a rude place before i joined or anything......

btw im serious!
I don't hate you, that would mean you're someone of some relevance and you're not. How about you make that thread yourself and post comments only you can reply too and stay away from the decent folk on here, never heard of you or seen you until today so whatever argument you have with the rest of the members is no concern of mine.

Last edited:
FTR, Burklin is no hypebeast.

He has some weird opinions, IMO (no need to rehash the AM95s with jeans fiasco, LOL) and it does strike me as surprising that he doesn't remember these. I'm not saying you have to like him, but don't lump him in with the 16 year old, JB, Yeezy crowd.

I'm cool with whatever people think of me on this board, so long as you like me or dislike me for who I actually am.

Back
Top Bottom