OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

That Ultramarine colorway is confirmed for a release in 14'?! These will be hard to obtain. I'm gonna assume ATC2 level but resell price will be 300+

That Ultramarine colorway is confirmed for a release in 14'?! These will be hard to obtain. I'm gonna assume ATC2 level but resell price will be 300+

What makes you say that these will be hard to get? Limited release or hype?

Just because that's how the sneaker game is now. With a sneaker as beautiful and well-crafted as these, OGs and young guns are going to rush websites for these. I have a feeling Nike will limit these and QS OG colorways. I have no facts, just opinions from me.

What makes you say that these will be hard to get? Limited release or hype?

Just because that's how the sneaker game is now. With a sneaker as beautiful and well-crafted as these, OGs and young guns are going to rush websites for these. I have a feeling Nike will limit these and QS OG colorways. I have no facts, just opinions from me.
Alright alright let's hault the speculation hype train

Alright alright let's hault the speculation hype train

:lol:

So beautiful.

How are those in such great condition? I almost thought those were retros

My bad all, they are the OGs I snapped pics of last year.  I just posted them for those who wanted to see some nice clean pics of what Nike had better release!
happy.gif

Man my fingers are crossed for these. Pump or not as long as it comes in its original form im for it.

pretty excited for this drop. they were probably waiting to see how the jordan and kobe highs did before they made a decision on these. even i'm suprised theres so many people who like high tops.

No more information on these, we keep teased with a couple quick catalog shots and now it's silence?

Got word they'll be doing a black durabuck based version with Emerald and Pink hits. Before everybody cries "South Beach," remember the Spurs' secondary colors. Basically looking at a re-imagined David Robinson road colorway. And like 123789 said, apparently they do pump.

Peace,
J

Got word they'll be doing a black durabuck based version with Emerald and Pink hits. Before everybody cries "South Beach," remember the Spurs' secondary colors. Basically looking at a re-imagined David Robinson road colorway. And like 123789 said, apparently they do pump.

Peace,
J

That color way sounds nice. Can't wait to see it. Thanks J.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom