OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

if they aever do retro them, they can start with this one...

Had these as a kid

Would buy them because of that

That's the one I'm talking about... I don't know the exact color names from back then. The low Orange crush.

Nike seriously needs to bring back some fresh stuff instead of recycling the same Ol stuff every few years...

That's the one I'm talking about... I don't know the exact color names from back then. The low Orange crush.

Nike seriously needs to bring back some fresh stuff instead of recycling the same Ol stuff every few years...

It baffles me how Nike can ***** out that Flight 89 year after year, but they've let the Force V Low rot in the archives.

Peace,
J

And they're bringing back the flight lite, and not bringing back the FL2 instead.

All this air force v and ultra force talk....

Why didnt nobody make petition back then for these?

The ultra force low retros they dropped a few years back were trash tho

Had i known they were only gonna drop two colorways and lows at that i would have gotten the all white

afv talk has been around a while
as far as a petition (like an official letter to nike or e-vote) - all i know is i never started one myself

Last edited:
afv talk has been around a while

Yea by me and just a handful of other guys

This shoe should have a bigger cult following. This shoe was everywhere back in the day

Even the take down version the ultra force was fire.

My first pair of nike that had the hard plastic hang tag was the white blue low force v.

Those were the days...

I said "as far as ive seen" tho. no retro I have (or had) has what id consider og quality leather on it. or quality durabuck for that matter, but that's a different rant. I like how the command leather looks and feels over the awful 180s, but that's going to be a subjective opinion obviously. I don't have any of the ones you mentioned to evaluate. ive been so disappointed with retro quality in general I just don't buy them unless its something special like these. if you say they do, then ok brah, but I haven't seen it myself. :tongue:

no disagreements here that nike cheaps out whenever possible, but from my point of view, I was expecting it (fool me once) somewhere on these by default. they could have done better sure, but it wasn't very likely to happen imo. no retro is ever going to be og perfect man.

I borrowed the og insoles and laces from the 180 restorations I did a few years back cause those are easy swaps to do and make them more og. ill prolly put an og command force insole in when I can pick up an 11 later this month tho. but you don't have to change them at all, I just suggested that if you don't find them to your liking.

they clearly aren't og exceptional, but for my part I like them well enough to get a couple more pairs and wear each one into the ground.

Does anyone have the black cw? How's the quality on those?

Back
Top Bottom