OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

@superblyTRIFE  word! damn Sade is one fine looking woman
smokin.gif

Can't bring myself to call these the "Billy Hoyles"
They were always the "Hot Limes" to me.
But I'm old balls, too.
And apparently the 2014 color is "volt"
:nerd:

Last edited:
These are hard to wear??.?.?. U can't be serious bro.. Lol

Easy solution to that, out UR feet on them command force n tie them as hard as u can . Lol
For some reason they look better when the laces are tight .

Since we are on the subject of old school Nike basketball sneakers, I wore my sole swapped 1990 Solo Flights today with 511 acid wash slim fit jeans. Looked pretty good

10434344_10100944893188757_5231704511782943678_n.jpg

I assure you- once most hype kids put these on their feet they will realise that they don't actualy want them and ebay and marketplace will be flooded with regret purchase sales.

These are hard to wear and basically unless you have some strong connection to the shoe- the price tag and difficulty of wearing these means many will pass.

QFT

Walkin ain't easy, that's ehy Billy Hoyle didn't lace em up properly in the movie.

i think ima pass

but is the white emerald(bright green) colorway releasing for sure?

if they are i think that pretty much seals the deal on me passing on this volt colorway

Last edited:
I assure you, once all the on feet pics start flying these won't sit for the US release.
Couldn't agree more.

Anyone that thinks these will sit just needs to go to the SC thread. Broken Bats were readily available for awhile overseas but everybody wanted to wait for US release.

I think these will end up like the Urban Jungle Air Raids which sat for awhile, at least where I'm at.

just copped from SNS, saved $5 over retail for me but to have them early is nice, oh and i asked every shoe store in my mall and nobody said they were getting them so i pulled the trigger. If these are a US true quickstrike i wouldnt sleep on these especially with EU sites willing to ship for less than retail.

my air force 180 highs fit tight on me and i have wide feet. I usually get size 14 but i'm getting a size 15....that is if they go up that high

I think these will end up like the Urban Jungle Air Raids which sat for awhile, at least where I'm at.
i doubt that. Urban jungle air raids were the right colorway/design, on the wrong shoe. Had they released the air raid 2s with that design, they would have sold well.

These are pretty damn close to the original. Doubt they'll be an instant sell out, but they won't sit for weeks.

For what it's worth, I got these from Footaction in the retail store. They only had 3 pair left, I got the last 10.5. Guy said they had been selling quickly.

im glad to see those of us that have been camping out in this thread for months are able to get them relatively easily. ive picked up a second pair myself :D

Back
Top Bottom