OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I just, nervously, ordered a pair from END..I got the UK size 9.5 which should be a 10.5..I hit up google and some sites say a 9.5 is = to a 10.5 and some say a UK 9.5 is = to a 10..I wear a 10.5 in everything so I hope I didn't just screw myself..

I just, nervously, ordered a pair from END..I got the UK size 9.5 which should be a 10.5..I hit up google and some sites say a 9.5 is = to a 10.5 and some say a UK 9.5 is = to a 10..I wear a 10.5 in everything so I hope I didn't just screw myself..
yeah, if you're a 10.5 us  and you got the  uk 9.5  you're good to go 

On another note, end hasn't updated my order  so i'm thinking about cancelling it and trying my luck in the states with a coupon 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

would be able to score them for $185 if i wait for the 8th..   not sure yet tho

Last edited:
How can you cancel your order w/End if they haven't updated your order?..
i can just shoot them an email, or hit them on live chat and tell them to cancel it... they'll cancel with no problem as long  as i catch them before they ship

i'm just being cheap and trying to save a few extra dollars 
laugh.gif

Also for those who have pumped these up does the air just pump up on that bubble on the ankle or around the whole heel and back?

**** im trying to figure out is how big the pump bladder is

I haven't been able to check the threads in a few days

So, These didn't release in the usa yet....

Last edited:
Also for those who have pumped these up does the air just pump up on that bubble on the ankle or around the whole heel and back?

**** im trying to figure out is how big the pump bladder is
Originals were around the heel, I'm assuming these are the same.

look at the size conversion on shoes you already have lol

On another note, end hasn't updated my order  so i'm thinking about cancelling it and trying my luck in the states with a coupon :nerd: :lol:      

would be able to score them for $185 if i wait for the 8th..   not sure yet tho

you already ordered it knowing you had a coupon, why would you cancel it? stick with your decision

laugh.gif

but nah, i was just thinking about it a little while ago and figured i could even save more if i waited..  

Last edited:
Imo i wouldnt chance it considering how nike.com been the last few releases

Ndc might be a zoo with the og 1's releasing the same day

So, these came out at some footactions already? I'm confused, thought us release date was the 8th of November.

Back
Top Bottom