OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

my package is delayed 
smokin.gif

FedEX came back and delivered the shoe. Wasn't going to wait another day. But I'm very satisfied, I feel I got my $196 worth. Both pump systems work, the shoes are hella huge I got a 9.5. The box was huge. But like I said I'm very satisfied with my purchase can't wait for future color ways. Here are some height diff pics from the Flight Lite 09 release.

Last edited:
I feel like a big *** kid having these again. One of the few pairs I remember me and my dad both having. Just wish they didn't use 2014 pleather. Outside of that, they are good money.

Very 80ish looking. I llove it. Might get them if nike ships some pairs here in Santo Domingo and ofcourse if the price is not to high.

Trying to make NT mad today. Have mine on with the joggers...these things talk to you when you walk but they're definitely worth the money. If you wear two different sizes go with the bigger size i.e if you're an 11.5 or 12 go with the 12. Won't comment on the leather or material but these things look amazing. Glad I waited for them. Now just gotta wait for the Emeralds in April.

Trying to make NT mad today. Have mine on with the joggers...these things talk to you when you walk but they're definitely worth the money. If you wear two different sizes go with the bigger size i.e if you're an 11.5 or 12 go with the 12. Won't comment on the leather or material but these things look amazing. Glad I waited for them. Now just gotta wait for the Emeralds in April.

That's gonna be my exact fit when I get mine...

noblekane noblekane when is Reebok dropping those Pumps?

NT sweats and jeans in general are so whack. Leave those baggy jeans and sweats in the 90s where they belong.

Hope not cuz im warming up to these but with nike.com its always a mess. Dudes are gonna break that site cuz of the jordan 1 ogs releasing that day lol and the nz kd vii

Eastbay tends to be so much easier for me than Nike.com. Everything sells out too quickly on Nike. I'd rather just spend my time clicking away on Eastbay because eventually something will get in cart.

Got my pair last tuesday, EU nike online store. Sold out in minutes, but I can see "lot's" of stores are still having these over here in the Netherlands, so I assume buying them when they release won't be a problem.

For me the size seemed a bit short on length, my toes touch the front a bit at first when I tried them on, but now I ***** them for over some hours they are perfect. they are a size 10,5/ 44,5, just like my Nike air max 1's, Jordan 1's OG and Reebok pump Twilight zone, so true size sounds about right, allthough, if I would have bought in store, I might have chosen a half size up (and regret it afterwards)

Quality seems good to me, they look and feel better than my Jordan 1 Chicago bulls OG

Hi Cyril,

I can see how you like to pump :wink:

I just copped them SNS (sneaker n stuff) Twilight zones, they are their own collaboration with Reebok and pretty limited, best part was, they are on sale and now only are 78 euro's incl shipping from Stockholm...might be a good time for you to buy them too if you'ld like them! I like them very much (all though I do think the green makes them look a bit more bulky than the white on the Command's

Back
Top Bottom