OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Did anyone hear anything about non-workimg pump?
I'm thinking about ordering online (since Canadian retail is 260+txs), but I'm worried to fall on a defective pair...

Let's be real, is anyone really gonna pump these things? Not me...
yeah me 

my favorite release this year 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
:lol: @ owning 60 pairs of uncreased sneakers.

Son must walk like he's 8 months pregnant.

To the people saying the pump doesn't work.... Keep in mind, the bladder is on the heel area. Also, to be able to feel it on foot, the shoe needs to be tied semi-tight. You can also pump 10-15 times off foot, and pinch the heel area to see if you feel the bladder pumped up.

And yes, anytime I wear shoes with a pump, I'm pumping it up all throughout the day I'm wearing em. I use the pump ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Can't be a coincedence, good to know

I watched your video on these and it kind of helped my decision to get the retro 1 instead. Do both of your pairs have that sticky sound in the insoles? That **** annoys me my flight 89 retros were like that

Let's be real, is anyone really gonna pump these things? Not me...

Only reason i buy pumps is to pump them up. Most pump shoes arent exactly the best looking kicks

My fav are the court victory tennis ball color pumps

Last edited:
I don't care about my shoes creasing from normal wear or even being dirty but that would drive me crazy, I returned a pair of huarache flights that had that same kind of construction defect.
are they all Foamposites and Roshes? There is no way you own any "leather" shoes and you have no creases unless you're in a wheel chair.
never own foams or roshes..

ex.. the nike air missions ( worn countless of times. no creasing)

another ex is huarache trainer, no creasing on toe box at all, the side of the shoe on the huarache (not the side where the strap is at but the other side of the shoe) slightly crease because im flat footed but if we talking toe box crease not 1 out of 60 of my shoes is creased

Last edited:
I went and picked up the 1s today and I seen a couple of guys there grabbing these I had no idea until today that they was coming out. They pretty interesting though I know these are before my time.lol! They remind me of will smith or those guys that play ball in the the 90s with the small shorts.lol! They grab my attention though now I'm interested not for 200 tho. The toe box kinda reminds me of the Bo Jackson's trainers sc 1. I wouldn't mine having a pair.

This might be a dumb question............. wat happens if you pump the shoe too much? Is there a way to release the air?

I went and picked up the 1s today and I seen a couple of guys there grabbing these I had no idea until today that they was coming out. They pretty interesting though I know these are before my time.lol! They remind me of will smith or those guys that play ball in the the 90s with the small shorts.lol! They grab my attention though now I'm interested not for 200 tho. The toe box kinda reminds me of the Bo Jackson's trainers sc 1. I wouldn't mine having a pair.

Believe it or not those 1s you got yesterday originaly came out 5 years prior to these command forces. So they (the 1s) are even more "before your time".

Noobs...gotta let em be..

Believe it or not those 1s you got yesterday originaly came out 5 years prior to these command forces. So they (the 1s) are even more "before your time".

Noobs...gotta let em be..
the point I'm trying to get across is that I never payed any attention to this shoe until yesterday. The ones have retroed pleanty of times I'm 24 and like I said "I know these shoes are before my time"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom