OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I believe ur right..I won't be mad to see another pair later this year tho'.
Settled for the Spurs,

But another more subdued,  not-too-plain,  black colorway i'd think about it.  

Jordan 4 inspired, or black/volt or black/emerald maybe.

Settled for the Spurs,

But another more subdued,  not-too-plain,  black colorway i'd think about it.  

Jordan 4 inspired, or black/volt or black/emerald maybe.
I have a black & white pair photoshopped in the thread..I have done a black & volt one & didn't think it looked bad at all.

For the wide foot person how do these fit
I have a wide foot..but the Spurs were way too big when I tried to go a half size up..I would definitely try a pair on in person before deciding..I swore a half size would have been fine but they were gonna crease hard as soon as I moved my foot.

Hi there !!! Cyril from France. here is a family portrait of my little collection ;-) Hope you enjoy it :-D

That.   

My feet are somewhat wide, but on these it's more like there's something off about the overall fit.

I've even seen people say the fit can vary from one colorway to another (?)
I have experienced the shoe to shoe sizing..I have every CW..the leather feels different from the nubuck or denim pair..I thought for sure I would have to go up half on the denim pair,then they fit better than the volt..being this sneaker is already a beast,it is a pain to get the size right..I just stayed my regular size the whole run..but would not be surprised if someone had issues doing the same.

just bought the ultramarines for 99 even from dr jays on 34th. they had the emeralds as well so im sure they will hit same price. they had the volts but i missed them by a hair

I finally have the emeralds. Compared to the pair I owned in 1991 I noticed 4 major differences. First off is the obvious black instead of gray on the bottom of the shoe. 2nd the green is quite a bit lighter in color. Also the insert is pretty funky compared to the original green and black. And finally I was disappointed to see where the heal is speckled gray and black. The gray is flat in color and not metallic silver like the original.

Have the emeralds officially released?
Footaction was the only place that got them..a few online spots have them still..FA site has them up still last I checked..I copped mine in store,they only had 2 pairs & I had the problem I've read about in the thread of changing one out for another..big black dot on the midsole..the other one had the same spot,just not noticeable..had I not seen the black hole on the other..but something to watch out for.

Back
Top Bottom