OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

glad to see everyones helpin out!!!

One of the truest threads around. I missed that awesome deal but hey i appreciate the efforts of everyone in here. 

glad to see everyones helpin out!!!

One of the truest threads around. I missed that awesome deal but hey i appreciate the efforts of everyone in here. 
Luckily these shoes are easily attainable, if they were limited or hyped it would be like a bunch of the other threads where members get mad at other members for posting info and then using that as an excuse when they strike out :lol: got dudes telling other people to delete their posts.

Luckily these shoes are easily attainable, if they were limited or hyped it would be like a bunch of the other threads where members get mad at other members for posting info and then using that as an excuse when they strike out
laugh.gif
got dudes telling other people to delete their posts.
Yea I have seen that more than a handful of times

^The people in here copping command forces remember what these were.  These were GRAILS in 2001!  I never thought in a million years nike would retro these and lo and behold we have a retro with the height that's true to the OGs albeit worse materials but I don't really care because my pairs are very comfy.  They could have did us dirty like the 180s with no ankle pump lol but we have a true retro!

Last edited:
Yea they dropped the ball on these but the $200 price point didn't help either and they are the most uncomfortable shoe I've tried on in a long time.
I have all the releases so far,I was saying I missed ur PS'd pics..they were dope..any more will just make the set incomplete,I really dig the kicks,so I didn't mind the price to much..J's are $190..so I was prepared for it to a point..they were like $170-ish when I was younger.

I have all the releases so far,I was saying I missed ur PS'd pics..they were dope..any more will just make the set incomplete,I really dig the kicks,so I didn't mind the price to much..J's are $190..so I was prepared for it to a point..they were like $170-ish when I was younger.
Yea I knew what you meant I was just saying. But I've seen I think every pair so far on sale even the ogs for $100 out the door

Yea I knew what you meant I was just saying. But I've seen I think every pair so far on sale even the ogs for $100 out the door
absolutely...I feel bad for the peeps that don't have access..man some of these shops had every pair on sale..only ones I copped full retail were the Emeralds..just cuz I hate the QC today & can't stand the wait just to have to return them for some crazy reason..they had one in my size left..so I copped..don't even regret it now that I see ppl getting them much cheaper..I need them Mag Commands in my life tho homie..ur killing me wit that.

absolutely...I feel bad for the peeps that don't have access..man some of these shops had every pair on sale..only ones I copped full retail were the Emeralds..just cuz I hate the QC today & can't stand the wait just to have to return them for some crazy reason..they had one in my size left..so I copped..don't even regret it now that I see ppl getting them much cheaper..I need them Mag Commands in my life tho homie..ur killing me wit that.
I try

Olympic joints 8)

Kinda want another pair of billy hoyles.....

Mad they didnt do a black/white pair

Agreed... I love my Hoyle's... I would have definitely got a black based one as well that wasn't ******* tyedye... a spurs motorway would have been :smokin...

Just missed out on the emeralds. I was ready to cop multiple pairs at $119 plus a 20% promo. But it looks like my size 13's are sold out everywhere. Footlocker, eastbay, footaction, and final score all just sold out. They all had em in stock this morning. But it's cool, i tripled up on the ultramarines. Now I'm patiently waiting on the spurs to dropin price at my local outlet.

Last edited:
Just missed out on the emeralds. I was ready to cop multiple pairs at $119 plus a 20% promo. But it looks like my size 13's are sold out everywhere. Footlocker, eastbay, footaction, and final score all just sold out. They all had em in stock this morning. But it's cool, i tripled up on the ultramarines. Now I'm patiently waiting on the spurs to dropin price at my local outlet.

Eastbay has 13s right now.

Oh yeah that crap.. Sorry if I got your hopes up. Did Champs Sports get them?

Searches... Nope sure didn't. Ha!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom